Login

Lack of experience

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Hello there. I'm not very experienced sexually. My lack of experience had effected blossoming relationships in that I get self conscious about it and am afraid to take it to the next step.most woman I met talk about how they love men who know what they are doing.(which I totally understand by the way)Should I just go for it or would anyone have another idea?
Lurker
Well, if you are 16, then go for it. If you are 60, then get some assistance (lots of good books out there!)
Active Ink Slinger
yea sure its nice if the guy is experienced and we end up with a terrific
sessions bring all our experiences in to play. But i speak from experience if you are young and /or inexperienced that is not problem, hopefully anyone you go with will help take it slow, easy , so you both learn and enjoy, sex is to me all about enjoyment. If you are not enjoying , it means your lady friend will not enjoy, what the fuck is the point of that. So hopefully your lady friend will slow down herself , and she will get more pleasure by taking it slow and working with you, and both enjoy, a win win situation. If she cant there is no point been together, she will get uptight, you will see or sense a lack of enjoyment and no one wins, if that is the case lose her and give her time to change, or give more time generally for an understanding lover to come around, and literally take you in hand, i can promise you there is a whole lot of fun out there

Good luck Jelly XXX pity you do not live closer.
Lurker
Inexperience has the potential to be totally adorable!
Rookie Scribe
Thanks for the advice! And I'm not 16 or 60 im 23.
Active Ink Slinger
I'm not sure that "experience" is the key - more important is empathy - sensitivity - and a willingness to try - while keeping a sense of reality - sometimes things work and it is amazing - sometimes they don't and thats OK too.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by nullvoid
I'm not sure that "experience" is the key - more important is empathy - sensitivity - and a willingness to try - while keeping a sense of reality - sometimes things work and it is amazing - sometimes they don't and thats OK too.

A man who know what he's talking about. Enthusiasm can go a long way. We were all inexperienced at one time. Most people will not reject that but see it as something precious. Be open and honest. The last thing you want to do is lie about how much you know, if you don't.