knowing within 5 minutes

last reply
39 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well there is one thing for sure, they know a lot sooner wether they are going to sleep with me than I do. But in my situation, if they get past the wheelchair and take a few minutes to see my personality, well I stand a good chance. A lot of times I get lucky, because their curious.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know within a minute!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not for me...it takes me a while to build up enough trust and relationship with someone to sleep with them. I have to feel safe with them, and I just can't if I've only known them 5 minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
You always hear women say that "they know within 5 mins of meeting a man, whether or not they will sleep with him". Is that true?

No.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
You always hear women say that "they know within 5 mins of meeting a man, whether or not they will sleep with him". Is that true?

Yes in most cases. But its a bit more complicated than that as there are factors that will decide whether I'll have sex with them. But I usually weigh the initial impression as a yes, or no, with some being definite, and some being 'yes, but...', or 'no, but...' And maybe events that progress after the first 5 minutes will sway my decision one way or another.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

No way in Hell. it is a trust thing, and I don't trust you after just 5 minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Within five minutes I know if I am sexually attracted to someone or not...whether or not I will actually have sex with them is another story all together.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think within the first 5 minutes, I will know for sure if I wont sleep with him, but not whether or not I will!! If that makes sense!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
Within five minutes I know if I am sexually attracted to someone or not...whether or not I will actually have sex with them is another story all together.

Agreed. I may decide that I want to take him to bed but that doesn't mean I will.