Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Know anyone who got pregnant trying swinging once?

last reply
14 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband wants to try swinging. I’m nervous.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, never even heard of it happening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I were you pregnancy would be one of the lesser worries
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
If I were you pregnancy would be one of the lesser worries

Curious, as my wife has mentioned this as a concern as well (getting pregnant) what might you suggest would be one of the greater worries? STD"s? Emotional issues? Jealousy? Curious as we have never done but discussed a lot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not exactly swinging but my wife has got pregnant twice at breeding parties but never when we've been swinging
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
*waves hand* I did the three times I went

I bet you had triplets.
Lurker
0 likes
No, but always be cautious!
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by LisaMM
My husband wants to try swinging. I’m nervous.

Anytime a (non-sterile) penis goes into a (non-sterile) vagina, there's a risk of pregnancy. Some thoughts...

First, you say your husband wants to try swinging. How do you feel about it? Do you not want to? Are you not particularly interested, but willing to give it a go? Or is this something you've been secretly fantasizing about but are a bit nervous now that it might become reality?

Are you nervous just because you don't want to get pregnant, or do you have other concerns? Make sure you both understand and agree to negotiated limits, and by that I don't mean "whatever one of you can wheedle the other into (or out of)" If one of you says "no kissing," and the other says "OK," it's not OK to later say "well, it was just once" or "just a peck." If one of you says "nothing that could make anyone pregnant," then both parties have to mean it and agree. If one of you is reluctantly agreeing to a limit, or reluctantly going beyond a comfort zone, you probably need more discussion before you try anything.

Second, once you've set boundaries and committed to them (with, perhaps, an option to renegotiate at some future time if you both want to), discuss things like STD and pregnancy risks. If your biggest concern is pregnancy, then perhaps you want to say no penises in vaginas until you can get set up with an IUD or the pill. And probably still best to commit to condoms.

I've gone a bit beyond the scope of your original question -- in fact, I haven't answered your original question LOL -- but I hope you find some use in my rather verbose response.

And, to answer your question, I don't know of anyone who got pregnant from swinging once, but I do know a couple who had a child because they decided to forgo contraception "just this once." Literally, once.
Lurker
0 likes
It's called birth control. Use it. Condoms are also easily available almost everywhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You might consider a morning after pill, if you aren't on a more long term prevention.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
No. Most women and most girls I know are on birth control. Sorry guys, but unless I'm looking to have children and start a family with my husband, I never have had and don't understand why any woman (or man for that matter) would have a impregnation fantasy. Not a swinger, but if I was, I would be like I am now, ON BIRTH CONTROL.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
No, most females are on bc and at most parties the host(s) will insist on condoms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never heard of it happening. Women who swing eliminate that risk with the pill. You’d be stupid not to. Plus, most general swing parties provide condoms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was told you can only get pregnant if a man cums inside your pussy. If he jizzes in a pool the chlorine is gonna kill the sperm long before it could find a vagina and swim all the way up into your baby making parts.