Kissing your neck

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Okay so i was talking to a very close friend of mine and she said that she wanted me to pin her down and kiss her neck. is there anything else i can do to make it more passionate and better for her? holding her hands above her head, gently biting. i figure if im going to do this with her i might as well make it as great as i can for her. im thinking it will happen on my hamick by the way. any suggestions?
Lurker
0 likes
I think you are definitely on the right track. Holding her hands above her head w/ one of yours. Maybe lick up her neck then bite gently. Run your other hand down her body softly. Based on what u've already come up with, I'm sure you'll do great smile Do need to worry, just trust your instincts and I'm sure she'll love it ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Push her down roughly, grab her wrists and then pin them up over her head, lower your body against hers in increments (teasingly) as you run your tongue along the outer rim of her ear, softly biting her earlobe, whisper something dirty into her ear then move your lips lower down along her neck, kissing, softly sucking and biting, wait for her to arch her neck (or run your hands into her hair, pulling her head back until her neck is arched)... then move your tongue into the hollow of her throat and let it linger there, kiss and lick along her collarbone, all the while grinding your lower pelvis against her. Let her feel you hard for her as you devour her neck.

Something like that...

Then you can mix/repeat some of those suggestions for as long as it takes until she's begging you to fuck her. Pay attention to her responses and breathing changes or gasps or the way her body pushes up to meet yours. It should give you a good indication that you're doing things right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am definitely the wrong girl to ask. Any type of kissing or gentle biting on my neck drives me absolutely wild. So what works on me, may not necessarily have the same effect on other women.

But everything mentioned sounds wonderful!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Great answer dancing doll. She has it down to the Tee.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Push her down roughly, grab her wrists and then pin them up over her head, lower your body against hers in increments (teasingly) as you run your tongue along the outer rim of her ear, softly biting her earlobe, whisper something dirty into her ear then move your lips lower down along her neck, kissing, softly sucking and biting, wait for her to arch her neck (or run your hands into her hair, pulling her head back until her neck is arched)... then move your tongue into the hollow of her throat and let it linger there, kiss and lick along her collarbone, all the while grinding your lower pelvis against her. Let her feel you hard for her as you devour her neck.

Something like that...

Then you can mix/repeat some of those suggestions for as long as it takes until she's begging you to fuck her. Pay attention to her responses and breathing changes or gasps or the way her body pushes up to meet yours. It should give you a good indication that you're doing things right.

what she saidsilly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing my neck? YES!

Pinning me down? NO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Something like that...

PERFECT!!!
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Lurker
0 likes
Any kissing or love bites on the neck drive me absolutely crazy. I think yall have said it all perfectly. Wow....where is my man? Lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Something like that...

This...do this.

The only thing I would add is to start with some teasing. After you pin her, lean close and let her feel your breath on her neck. Make her anticipate it...toy with her a bit. Be a hungry predator about to devour your prey. Brush your lips against her lightly a few times before diving in to nibble/lick/bite all over as she's helpless underneath you.

*ahem*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My weakness
Nafisa