Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing The Bust.

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ladies, what would be your ideal scenario for your partner to kiss, lick, nibble, or suck your breasts. Does your partner tend to dive straight in to the nipple? Does that leave you with a slight lack of a certain something.

Ideally, what would you wish for when it comes to your bust?

Thank you ... xx
As long as he/she worships them, he/she can plan his/her own course of adoration. They just need to wind up at the nipples!
I am not picky as long as they get lots of attention...my nipples are very sensitive and I love them licked, sucked, pulled, bitten...but I also love the attention to the whole breast as well. Give them a good man handling please!!!
A must! Nipple stimulation when I cum OMG Fantastic!
My nipples are my second and third clit. My breasts are most definitely a part of my sex life.
My partners are well aware of my desire to have both breasts included in our sex play and they treat them with respect, desire and pleasure - for both of us. To have my nipples tweeked, pinched and sucked and the softness of my entire breast fondled is a joy and delight for me.
During a passionate and erotic affair I have often asked my lover to bite my nipples and have on a few occasions broken the skin. To have them bitten as I cum sends me over the moon.
I have only once achieved a nipple orgasm but live in hope for another.
He can do whatever he likes with them. Just feeling his hands on them, his mouth on them....is a complete turn on. I love it!
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Quote by Crazy_Girl
He can do whatever he likes with them. Just feeling his hands on them, his mouth on them....is a complete turn on. I love it!

The harder the better, specially when I am about to cum..
Click below to see

My man kisses circles around my breasts and slowly works inward, breast, areoles....by the time he kisses and sucks my nipples i'm going CRAZY! He moves from breast play to pussy licks and kisses...and nibbles. Back to breast play as he fucks me. Of course I reward him later with lots of cock kisses and licks...and HUNGRY sucking smile What kind of gf would I be if I didn't repay him for pleasuring me so well?
Quote by purpleshade
Ladies, what would be your ideal scenario for your partner to kiss, lick, nibble, or suck your breasts. Does your partner tend to dive straight in to the nipple? Does that leave you with a slight lack of a certain something.

Ideally, what would you wish for when it comes to your bust?

Thank you ... xx

Would love to be teased alot. No direct fast forward intent needed.
Quote by DoubleDs
I am not picky as long as they get lots of attention...my nipples are very sensitive and I love them licked, sucked, pulled, bitten...but I also love the attention to the whole breast as well. Give them a good man handling please!!!

This