0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What would you do?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a great clip.

I've kissed under the mistletoe. It was ok. Even though it was with my boyfriend, it doesn't feel all that romantic. It feels more like an expectation because you are under the mistletoe.

I've never done the upside down spider man kiss. Seems kind of awkward.

I've also never kissed in the rain, but think it would be super sexy. I love the rain and taking walks in the rain. If I were provided with the opportunity as in the clip, provided that I wasn't on my way to work or something, I would go for it.
"Look up to the sky, you'll never find rainbows if you're looking down."
- Charlie Chaplin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, great clip. I've had the pleasure of kissing under a mistletoe multiple times - deep kissing with my lady who became my wife. Kissing in the rain, kissing in the snow - both very much fun. Kissing while in a hot tub in rain or snow great too. But, we have enjoyed making love in the rain as well - nude as god made us - warm weather, warm rain - on the grass, turn over changing who's on top - much fun, much love. And, for the adventurous, love making in the snow - jump out of the hot tub onto/into the snow, you don't feel the cold at first - after the first time, my wife insisted I always be on the bottom - made my day !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Omg. I love it.
He was pretty cute... I'd go for it (on my way to work or not ;) )
Girl only lives once....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE the rain...have done many many things in the rain, many times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a great video!! I love water.... Water in general is very sensual to me. I have kissed in the rain many times and it's such a turn on. I would love to do much much much more in the rain.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG that video is SO CUTE!! I'm the girl with the yellow bikini top except I would totally kiss the dude. OMG I wish more guys knew that you are supposed to kiss a girl when it rains. Jenny kissed me one spring time. I can't remember why? We were caught in the rain and laughing our head off for some stupid teenage reason. She turned and we kissed. We both like totally remember that kiss to this day. Fuck guys when it starts to rain grab her and kiss her. Like DUH?
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm...Love Itsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
OMG that video is SO CUTE!! I'm the girl with the yellow bikini top except I would totally kiss the dude. OMG I wish more guys knew that you are supposed to kiss a girl when it rains. Jenny kissed me one spring time. I can't remember why? We were caught in the rain and laughing our head off for some stupid teenage reason. She turned and we kissed. We both like totally remember that kiss to this day. Fuck guys when it starts to rain grab her and kiss her. Like DUH?

I'd definitely kiss ya in the rain, Sexxxysmile
Lurker
0 likes
My first boyfriend kissed me in the rain. We got so wet that I had a cold for days afterwards
Lurker
0 likes
There are few things better than kissing the one you love in a heavy down pour heart
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Really. What could they be?