Kissing after blow job, and more

last reply
30 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'v read here n there how some don't like the fact that most guys, although loving getting a blow job, would never even think about kissing you strait afterwards. Something i personally never had a problem doing. But going farther how would you feel about him kissing you with his cum still in your mouth. Or going farther still, licking his cum out of your pussy then kissing?. Again something i'v loved doing if the Lady is ok with it.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband always kisses me after I have given him oral. He knows what his cum taste's like. On a few occasions he's kissed me whilst I still had cum in my mouth or on my lips.
As for licking me out after he's cum inside me, he is more than happy to clean up afterwards if I ask him to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love kissing that involves cum! Bring it on!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I love kissing that involves cum! Bring it on!!!!

+1
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by StephTaylor
My husband always kisses me after I have given him oral. He knows what his cum taste's like. On a few occasions he's kissed me whilst I still had cum in my mouth or on my lips.
As for licking me out after he's cum inside me, he is more than happy to clean up afterwards if I ask him to.

Good on your guy, not afraid to taste his own cum. When i have eaten my cum out of her its been so sexy and i'm soon rock hard again and her so horny from it again and soon fucking again. I also love it when she fingers some out of her pussy and feeds it to me, then kiss again.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a few girlfriends that did this to me. It's not my favorite thing in the world, but the sensuality of it can be incredible. When I was a kid I was really turned off by the idea and would push the girl away. Today, I accept it as a thank you to my lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if a guy wants to kiss me after i suck him give me that good sex kiss and i am a man
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
All my guys are different when it comes to eating cum, their own and other guys'. Only one of them is cool with anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Love kissing my partner after she swallowed my cum. Tasty and very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. Kissing a woman is always sexy, and this just makes it ever so much more so.
Marx Sister
0 likes
So, I get that there's a stereotype that guys don't like that – and I'm sure to some extent it's true – but it has never been my experience. Maybe it's just the sort of guys I'm willing to date/go down on, though.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I think most men are fine with it if they are with a woman whom they care about and love. I get that most heterosexual men don't want to taste ANOTHER dude's cum in many cases but I am just not buying there is this overwhelming majority of straight men who won't kiss his woman after she's given him head, if he's really into her. Now, on the other hand... I have a feeling there are a lot more women who don't want to kiss a man after he's gone down on her whether she's really into him or not!
Lurker
0 likes
Well if I give him head and he won't kiss me after, thats the last time his dick will be in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not been an issue since high school, guys were squeamish at that age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some guys do object.

However, most the older guys I have been with do not seem to make it a big issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love snowball too, so I guess I could answer for my gf
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
He/she kisses me after eating me so turn around is fair that I reciprocate. Yum!
0 likes
Yes. After a guy blowshis load in my mouth, I swallow and then kiss him. Scottie loves it. Same if I cum all over his face, I kiss him.

-lynz
Lurker
0 likes
does anyone really worry about this anymore? I just kiss them and don't think about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing after and creampie for dessert is fine with me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love a guy to taste himself after iv given him a blow job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to kiss after giving someone a blow job...even more enjoyable if there is another woman to share my rewards with...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JenniferM
I love to kiss after giving someone a blow job...even more enjoyable if there is another woman to share my rewards with...

I totay agree!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FWB loves to receive or give a sticky kiss after we have given a BJ.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cum is one of the delicacies of intimacy & sharing it makes the intimacy even more special
Lurker
0 likes
I am a trans gal who has been living fem for 20 years, Ive only known one guy who refused it. My cock is too small and limp to fuck but i had had a threesome where I would lick the cum out after and then kiss the lady...over and over. The guy would not though. And, both she and I begged him to fuck me...he would not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could be a man or a woman - I don't care because it is one of the hottest and most intimate moments
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dave69Fan
I'v read here n there how some don't like the fact that most guys, although loving getting a blow job, would never even think about kissing you strait afterwards. Something i personally never had a problem doing. But going farther how would you feel about him kissing you with his cum still in your mouth. Or going farther still, licking his cum out of your pussy then kissing?. Again something i'v loved doing if the Lady is ok with it.

I've kissed guys who haven't had a problem with it after they've cum in my mouth but only after I'd swallowed it all, I've also been with a few who didn't want to kiss me even after swallowing. Eating me out with his cum inside me is something I've never experienced.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verena
... Eating me out with his cum inside me is something I've never experienced.

As a gentleman I would stand ready to assist a Lady is satisfying this need.