Login

Kindest thing a man did for you?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
Hello to you!

What is the kindest thing a man ever did for you?

This is a simple casual question asked for fun, but could also help portray what ladies define as true acts of kindness.

It could have been from your love interest or a perfect stranger. Sexual or completely random.

Come on, let it out! I know your sweet little heart is palpipating at just the thought of it.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
The absolutely kindest thing is quite personal, and I'm keeping that one to myself.

I've received several random acts of kindness from strangers, though. I saw from a window from a store I was shopping in that a guy ran up and dropped a few quarters in a parking meter I parked next to just as the cop was pulling out the notepad to write me a ticket. Guys have helped me carry my groceries to my car. I got a flat and a guy changed it. It was storming once and my umbrella flipped inside out, and a guy gave me his and just put his hood on his head. Then there are the little things that sometimes don't get counted as acts of kindness like holding doors, picking up the things I drop, etc.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Raised on Blackroot
I *saved* a girl in college once who passed out on the bus.

Ok, not so much saved, as making sure she didn't crack her head open when he passed out on the way to classes once. Then I kept her propped up until we got the bus stopped and got her medical attention.

My "hero" claim to fame.

I figured I'd post since that gal is unlikely to.FKZjsPPwTsy9j3ND
Cryptic Vigilante
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
(...) a guy ran up and dropped a few quarters in a parking meter (...)

Hey that was me! I didn't do it for you at all, I was just teasing that thing before I lost control once again...

On a serious note, did the guy knew it was your car? Like did he see what you looked like before doing it, or simply did it to help an unknown stranger?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Quote by MadMartigan
I *saved* a girl in college once who passed out on the bus.

Ok, not so much saved, as making sure she didn't crack her head open when he passed out on the way to classes once. Then I kept her propped up until we got the bus stopped and got her medical attention.

My "hero" claim to fame.

I figured I'd post since that gal is unlikely to.9

In the Nicholas Sparks version of this, you two secretly pine for each other for years...and then meet in a cafe and immediately fall in love. On your way to your place, she gets in a car accident, loses all memories of you and your heroics, and you spend months convincing her you are who you say you are...only for her to have a self-discovery moment and realize she doesn't need you. She had everything within herself all along. And as a direct result (not really) of that discovery, she falls for some scumbag who doesn't know her worth and emphasizes how important it is for her to keep all her brilliant thoughts in her pretty little head. Her parents convince her to marry said scumbag because he offers a cozy, cliché lifestyle with ALL the creature comforts...like all of them. And gets reminded over and over how her purpose in life is to be barefoot and pregnant. And then she realizes what she had with you, and she comes running back...and you take her back [s]like an idiot[/s]...and you live happily ever after. It is then revealed that the all-knowing narrator of the story was actually you the entire time...telling the story as an old man from a park bench conveniently located near her tombstone...as the screen fades out into a montage of the wonderful life you two lived together.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
The kindest thing a man did for me was the time when me and my ex got in an argument at his friend's house, and he called me a cunt in front of everyone and his friend came over and literally knocked him out. Randomly defending my honor earns you points in my book so I broke up with him and dated his friend for awhile. Didn't last but he definitely made it worthwhile.
Just letting me vent out my problems and by being there for me. Also, let's me be myself and won't try to change me. Get my stubborness.
Active Ink Slinger
huh. i don't know that i can pick a single one.

most of the people i have known, male and female, have been amazingly kind and generous to me and others. i can't think of one that deserves to be singled out at the expense of the rest.
Active Ink Slinger
Help me bring out the formerly submerged sexual beast that was hiding deep inside of me.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)