Just my observation...

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...but it just seems to me that women in their 40's are the most open with their sexual desires and "dirty" comments. I'll read a profile and there will be a "comment" that catches my attention and the age listed for the women is almost invariably in their 40"s.

Is it a "hormonal" thing? A last "hurrah" of sexual sorts? Other reasons?

I'm in my 60's and am beginning to feel my sexual mortality.

Thanks for comments....gals (and guys, too)

Rick

ps: I'm expecting/wanting the Doll to chime in here with one of her usual, straight forward and excellent answers, but this question/observation might be an age related question. ???????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a woman inher forties may be more open because she is more mature and experienced and knows what she wants.She has more confidence in herself as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ramrod32784
a woman inher forties may be more open because she is more mature and experienced and knows what she wants.She has more confidence in herself as well

This is very true most of the time. It also has to do with when we started families (at least for those of us with kids). We put our kids first and now it's our turn.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with age sugar comes experience, acceptance & LOVE of our bodies & minds.....

u realize that all your past hang ups are just not there....

you just want to LIVE and love

love live and laugh well
Lurker
0 likes
Women in their forties know exactly what they want and how they expect to be treated too! in my experience they are confident sexy and very sassy :0)
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Women reach their sexual prime in their forties so they're horny and they have had enough experience to know what they want...
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The good thing about it is that at that age women don't like to fool around, so having sex with them is just fantastic !!!!