last reply
4 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Do you enjoy watching a man jack off why or why not
Active Ink Slinger
If it was my boyfriend, I might watch for a couple minutes.

But then I would be like.... hey if that's all you gonna do with that thing, let me at it for awhile

But, if it was a stranger, I wouldn't watch.... there just isn't much to it... grab a hold, and stroke a while
Lurker
Quote by amber

But then I would be like.... hey if that's all you gonna do with that thing, let me at it for awhile

But, if it was a stranger, I wouldn't watch.... there just isn't much to it... grab a hold, and stroke a while

I so agree, Amber .... with my man - I'd be interested, then it would be, c'mere, let ME play with you!!

Van
Lurker
I am obsessed with facial expressions during sex and masturbation.
If a random stranger wanted to jack off in front of me, I would watch, but I would watch his face, not his cock.
Its super interesting to see the look on a mans face when he is at his most vulnerable.
Lurker
Quote by amber

Yep, love it if its someone i'm interested in and i wanna play as well but not just random, smelly strangers on the internet, eeewwww