It's the little things

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What little things that men do arouse you the most? What little quirks or actions get you the most excited?

If you see a guy walking past in public, what would he be doing that would catch your interest and arouse you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is the unexpected that I find the most arousing. I was in church a few weeks ago and when the the usher came to the pew in which I was sitting to usher us to communion he glanced down at my chest, his eyes lingering for a split second too long. I don't have big breasts, but I was wearing a pretty royal blue summer dress that was very slgihtly daring. He could not have aroused me more if he had touched me there inappropriately.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SarahFun
It is the unexpected that I find the most arousing. I was in church a few weeks ago and when the the usher came to the pew in which I was sitting to usher us to communion he glanced down at my chest, his eyes lingering for a split second too long. I don't have big breasts, but I was wearing a pretty royal blue summer dress that was very slgihtly daring. He could not have aroused me more if he had touched me there inappropriately.

Completely understand!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
What little things that men do arouse you the most? What little quirks or actions get you the most excited?

If you see a guy walking past in public, what would he be doing that would catch your interest and arouse you?

The way he stares at me and undresses me with his eyes gets me aroused
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love watching my husband cutting wood with an axe. The muscle movements so sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LustLandSlut

Yes it's exactly what I do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DrLong

Yes it's exactly what I do

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Guys (and girls) poking fun at me seems to get me aroused for some reason.