Login

Is your pussy an innie or an outie?

last reply
59 replies
21.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
Just curious, because the results from a similar poll on another site say that women with outer labia that conceals their inner labia outnumber us 'outies' by 4 to 1. My inner lips are 'out' and showing all the time, but apparently, most women's inner lips are hidden by their outer labia.

So which are you? An innie (inner lips hidden) or an outie (inner lips always showing)?
Lurker
my outer lips get somewhat distended at times, but my inner lips stay pretty much hidden until aroused
Mana wahine
Innie, fam.
Active Ink Slinger
This is my favorite type

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
My inner lips are hidden too, except when very aroused with masturbating or after sex....
Just love them being pulled on and out....xxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
To hell with 'Innies' or 'Outies'

This is a scream (just pardon my upside down sense of humour)

Active Ink Slinger
I’ve never even known this was a thing so I had a look and they look the same length. Is this something that people have a preference on?
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by PrincessC

Is this something that people have a preference on?

Apparently Curious Monkey does! And I saw another guy here on Lush who said he didn't like 'outies' and it got me wondering. I never met a guy who objected to mine.
The Linebacker
I doubt us guys care a great deal whether they're innies or outies, we love 'em either way. But really, l've encountered several variations, very innie to barely innie, somewhere in the middle, barely outie to way outie.

Many are innie until coaxed out. I love them plump and wet. And hoodie or clit ring jewelry set them off nicely.

I have to say, outies are a visual delight.
Active Ink Slinger
Does not type get more action than the other?
Lurker
Gosh I never even thought of this. I had to look too. I guess it’s never come up but now that I know I’m an innie.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Beffer

Apparently Curious Monkey does! And I saw another guy here on Lush who said he didn't like 'outies' and it got me wondering. I never met a guy who objected to mine.

If a guy I was with commented on his vagina preference I’d have to roast the shit out of him. People out there with a preference: you’re just lucky you got a look. Enjoy and stfu
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Quote by Beffer

Really never gave it a thought until I saw this thread. I know there are variations in labia and seen examples but it's never been something I've had a preference on.
Convict
I’ve never heard it called this either but it made me laugh. From what I’ve seen in pics on tumblr and here, I would’ve thought there were more outies than innies. Personally, I think innies look better but that’s coming from a straight girl with an innie so what would I know?
Active Ink Slinger
I've found more women seem to have innies than outies, and some in between, but they are all exquisitely beautiful and unique, and I have worshiped at every one as an altar of womanhood.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by PrincessC

If a guy I was with commented on his vagina preference I’d have to roast the shit out of him. People out there with a preference: you’re just lucky you got a look. Enjoy and stfu

favorite post of the day. smile

innie, btw. except on thursdays.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
The next thread on similar subject will be Ask the Guys: Guys is your tallywhacker a longie or a shortie?

Rainbow Warrior
Quote by Buz
The next thread on similar subject will be Ask the Guys: Guys is your tallywhacker a longie or a shortie?

I think that's been asked a thousand times already!
Butterfly
Ummm, what would you say about this one ;)

Rainbow Warrior
Quote by Oli_

A bit blurry, but more of an innie, I'd say.
Butterfly
Quote by Beffer

A bit blurry, but more of an innie, I'd say.

Thank you. Are you a pussy analyzer ? :P
Active Ink Slinger
I certainly have no reference. Although the majority that I have seen are innies.
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by Oli_

Thank you. Are you a pussy analyzer ? :P

I've licked enough of them to be an expert! lol
Active Ink Slinger
I had to check to make sure. Looks like I'm an "innie." Outer lips pretty much hide my inner lips unless i pull them back.
Lurker
Hmm, an outie I guess, all parts are visible, if barely. Never thought about this.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Oli_

I'd say I need to lick it first!