Is this cheating

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm seeing a lady on a nsa arrangement but would like to start seeing another lady that I am interested in. What is everyone thoughts on this. Not romantically attached but the sex is awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheating - by most social standards - yes.

If all parties are aware of the situation - then it is between you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure what 'nsa' stands for, but if it is 'no sex allowed' and if your interested in the other woman then drop the first one and go for it. It is cheating if yo9u just see her on the side though.

Wait you said the sex was awesome, hummmmmmmmmmmmmm still only one to a customer allowed. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure what 'nsa' stands for, but if it is 'no sex allowed' and if your interested in the other woman then drop the first one and go for it. It is cheating if yo9u just see her on the side though.

Wait you said the sex was awesome, hummmmmmmmmmmmmm still only one to a customer allowed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only those involved can make that call. By asking the question, makes me think you know your answer.
0 likes
NSA means No Strings Attached - it means all parties are able to sleep with others and no romantic commitments just purely sex. So no it wouldnt be considered cheating. Most people who have NSA agreements often just see one partner. It is worth thinking about if you are going to sleep with several, it would be better to use condoms.
Princess D
0 likes
i never thought of it as cheating...I Love my Man..i enjoy being with him...thats my reason for coming on Lush...and yes i do have a b/f that i live with whom i love also...but its a different love...just my thoughts....