Is this a tough choice ?

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, here's your choice and be honest. Pick your man. A man who has your dream cock, that can get you off every time, anytime, no matter how many times you what it but you you would not want yo been seen in public with him, not even with a bag over his head. OR the perfect looking man that can provide everything for you except your sexual needs. Rich,a great job, some real arm candy but can not do a single thing for you and you can not go outside and get some relief on the side. WHO DO YOU CHOOSE ?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Uhmm... I'll take option B... Sex isn't everything. Haha

Seriously - I wouldn't want either guy, but if I had to pick - I'd take the best overall package.

As for Man-#1 all you said is that he's ugly but great in bed. Sex isn't nearly enough to base a relationship on, and as great as it is to have endless orgasms, if he's so hideous that I don't want to be seen in public with him, then there's no point.

As for the hot, rich guy who can "provide everything for me except my sexual needs", then I assume he's fulfilling my emotional and psychological needs as well. As long as I have my Lelo collection, I'll figure out a way to get by on those sundrenched trips to St. Barths while rubbing suntan oil all over his chiseled chest by the pool. After all, I'm not so shallow as to reject a guy just because he sucks in bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have already found my man. He's not rich but he has a good professional job and he does it for me in all the other ways.

I do know some other women who choose the money over everything else. I have some very good friends who do that. But that isn't for me. It's about the heart first.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I have already found my man.

I think the fantasy scenario excludes regular people, though. It's a hypothetical.

I'd take Man#2. If I'm treated right, financially secure, and love to look at him, I'll find a "work-around", even if it can't be another guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Neither, introduce me to man #3 please!

In all seriousness, I would hope that I would never end up with either of these men! But, if it was a life or death choice....I'll take #2.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Is he the one in the wheelchair?

Oops, wrong thread.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Is he the one in the wheelchair?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hands down and all around man #2. I will satisfy myself with toys and long showers.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

In all seriousness, I would hope that I would never end up with either of these men! But, if it was a life or death choice....I'll take #2.
I agree with what Bambi said and if i had absolutely no option I would go with #2. But otherwise I would choose the person who loves me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I have my GF live with us? If so #2. And if I cant, then #2. If the guy gives me everything I need except great sex, Ill survive. I can always get myself off. Like DD said, I have my Lelo's!!

And if he is that rich, imagine the toy I can design and have developed!!! Might be better than the real thing, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he's so ugly that you wouldn't want to be seen with him, how the hell would you even find him attractive enough to want to sleep with him.

For me I prefer to think of Rich as in 'happy with life', great job as in 'doing what he loves', great arm candy as 'in my eyes, he is' , crap in bed - well practice enough he'll eventually be good at it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe I am the odd one out but I will take getting off to being out in public together any fucking day thank you
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly the first guy looks arent a big deal but passion intimacy and sex are what keep relatonships strong not cash and good looks