Login

Is there such a thing as too big?

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Hello ladys. Guys always have an on-going battle between their own dick size. So Im here to ask you if you have a preference size? Quite honestly, I'm kinda intimidated by really huge penises. I prefer an average size one. What about you?
Lurker
Average one that fits juuust right is way better than a huge one that hurts
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely , some are just too big for me. I don't go to bed with a ruler but. I would say anything over 7-8 inches is too big and hurts.

PS A lot of guys say their cock is a couple of inches larger than it actually is.
Active Ink Slinger
ladies please have a look at my gallery and post some comments on the last pic(it's not mine but i'd like to know if such a size fits well).
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Constant Gardener
Quote by DanniFlyy
Hello ladys. Guys always have an on-going battle between their own dick size. So Im here to ask you if you have a preference size? Quite honestly, I'm kinda intimidated by really huge penises. I prefer an average size one. What about you?

Welcome to Lush, Danni...

Please realize this website and this forum, in particular...has been active since December 2006.

In all the weeks and months since creation, the question of: How Big Is Too Big (tits, dicks, cunts, assholes, egos, etc...) has already been posed, at least a half dozen times in variously cloaked questions, by all sorts of males and females.

This is how you search in the Lush forum for previously posed questions (such as yours here) which probably have already been asked and answered.

Up there to the upper right of your monitor screen is a word in blue print | Search | Click on that. Follow the intuitive and user friendly prompts (and click buttons) to achieve your results.

Like this one: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_search.aspx (here I typed just now, for instance: Dick Size <match exact phrase>. I was rewarded with 8 pages (57 separate posts), covering just 7 different threads. 5 of them dealt with humongous penis size conversations.

Hell, there were even 2 polls that are still active which you could answer!

It is dandy to bump a thread back to (front page thread status), and even...rewarding to do so.

If we as a community keep creating threads which closely resemble existing threads, we run the risk of seeing the thread folded into an existing one (not of our choosing) but done so by a helpful moderator.

Incidentally, can you define an averaged sized dick?

I tried not to be a really big one, just now.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
Quote by WellMadeMale

Welcome to Lush, Danni...

Please realize this website and this forum, in particular...has been active since December 2006.

In all the weeks and months since creation, the question of: How Big Is Too Big (tits, dicks, cunts, assholes, egos, etc...) has already been posed, at least a half dozen times in variously cloaked questions, by all sorts of males and females.

This is how you search in the Lush forum for previously posed questions (such as yours here) which probably have already been asked and answered.

Up there to the upper right of your monitor screen is a word in blue print | Search | Click on that. Follow the intuitive and user friendly prompts (and click buttons) to achieve your results.

Like this one: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_search.aspx (here I typed just now, for instance: Dick Size <match exact phrase>. I was rewarded with 8 pages (57 separate posts), covering just 7 different threads. 5 of them dealt with humongous penis size conversations.

Hell, there were even 2 polls that are still active which you could answer!

It is dandy to bump a thread back to (front page thread status), and even...rewarding to do so.

If we as a community keep creating threads which closely resemble existing threads, we run the risk of seeing the thread folded into an existing one (not of our choosing) but done so by a helpful moderator.

Incidentally, can you define an averaged sized dick?

I tried not to be a really big one, just now.

Those are the same results I get when I go looking for Dick Size as well.