Is there a too big?

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering if any of you ladies have been with or met a man that you thought was to big and turned him down. Curious if its just the girls I have met or just my luck of a curse XD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I automatically turn down guys who think their huge cock is what will make them better in bed, because they obviously don't know enough about what really makes sex good. In my experience guys with big cocks don't have much else to offer a woman, in bed or outside of it. That has more to do with their attitude than their dangly bits.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols
I automatically turn down guys who think their huge cock is what will make them better in bed, because they obviously don't know enough about what really makes sex good. In my experience guys with big cocks don't have much else to offer a woman, in bed or outside of it. That has more to do with their attitude than their dangly bits.

I can understand that. Thank god that's not how I am. Hell I spend more time down on a girl than anywhere else to make sure shes completely happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AlexaFox
a definite No

It's nice to see some girls appreciate it. Wish I had the luck to encounter girls like that though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols

I agree to that sentiment. If their ego fuels them, I don't want any part of it. the largest cock I've been with has been my worst fuck as he was in it for himself and didn't care if I enjoyed myself because he thought it was a given due to his size. I won't turn down a specific cock, due to length or girth, if I don't believe I'll fit right away I'll suggest lube and a relaxed start to the thrusting.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by paletemptress

I agree to that sentiment. If their ego fuels them, I don't want any part of it. the largest cock I've been with has been my worst fuck as he was in it for himself and didn't care if I enjoyed myself because he thought it was a given due to his size. I won't turn down a specific cock, due to length or girth, if I don't believe I'll fit right away I'll suggest lube and a relaxed start to the thrusting.

See you ladies make me feel better, but also that I have had the worst luck with girls then. Im a very generous and giving lover and the girls that turned me down knew that and loved the foreplay until it came to going any further because they wouldn't give it a chance.
Classified
0 likes

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Frank

those are great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If there is, I haven't found it!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know about other women but size is not really everything. Sure I big dick is nice but if you got no idea how to use it, then it's pretty useless. If you have a big dick be sure you can't use it. As for being too big no I haven't come across a cock too big. For me anyway
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely. "To big or not to big," by Shakespeare
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I've never dated anyone over 6 feet tall... is that what you mean?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two of my lady loves are married to men with huge cocks . In each case they told me their husband just tried to shove it in without any foreplay , that it was so painful . Both ladies stopped having sex with their husband quite early in the marriage .
It may not be true of all well endowed men , but there seems to be a tendency to think a big dick is gods gift alone , never mind learning how to use it .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's definitely a too long. Several times I've had sex and felt the need to control the depth in some way - nothing kills the moment more than an overenthusiastic thrust banging something vital inside. Never encountered a too wide.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, there is too big, when the cock hit the cervix and theres still 3 inches to come in and talk about girth that stretches your hole, my flesh become white dilating to the limit, so for me, YES, some cocks are too big. The lube, the slow moves don't change a thing. Now, when i see a 10 inch cock, i run quick!
Live and let live
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes my husband's too big and I'm simply not in the mood to suffer for the thrills.

Sometimes. Rare that I turn him down due to comfort concerns but it's happened a few times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If his head is too big then that is a huge turn off. Ohhh you meant the other head,I haven't met one that was too big yet.