Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is the bellybutton more commonly an erogenous spot in females then it is in males ?

last reply
11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Considering a woman has more hot spots on her body than a man when she's aroused, and since I have a bit of a bellybutton fetish I was wondering if the bellybutton is more commonly a hot spot in females than in males ? From all the stuff that I've read on the Internet about women who claimed that their bellybutton is an erogenous zone I have seen very few guys say that it's a hot button for them. But I've seen mostly women talk about it being an erogenous spot. Some women say they have this 'need to pee' feeling when their bellybutton is stimulated, some feel a tingle 'down there 'and some even say they can come close to having an orgasm if their bellybutton is played with in the right way.

But then for many the bellybutton does nothing. But since there are many women who claim that the neck, the back of the knee and the forehead and many other places sexually excite them when touched and none of these excite a man as much so I was wondering if the bellybutton is more commonly a hot spot for a women.

If you're a woman replying, you personally may not find your bellybutton to be sexually stimulating or you may, but do you think in general it is more commonly in a woman that it is a hot spot than it is for men?

Ladies what do you think? Can you give me any feedback please ? (and yes I would love to hear if you personally think you're one is sexually sensitive and how is it it connected to the vagina, for example what do you feel ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
I have no idea whether it's an erogenous spot for other women, but for me it's ticklish in an unpleasant way and the last person who tickled me there got kicked backwards through a wall for his troubles (I'm not your average woman in size or power). It's even in our rules that even though He may tickle my feet as a punishment He will never do that to my navel.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's a ways down on my list of favorite erogenous zones, but it depends on my mood and how ticklish I get. Guys seem to be fascinated with licking my belly button, and frankly, I love licking other girls' navels. I think it's more fun for the licker than the lickee.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say it's erogenous.... I feel tingles when it's properly stimulated smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None of you gave your opinion on if you think it's more of an erogenous zone in females than in males ...would love some comments on that

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Peri
I'd say it's erogenous.... I feel tingles when it's properly stimulated smile

A lot of females say that but can you desribe the 'tingles' in more details but sometimes tingles can be painful or annoying ...but I am assuming you get tingles 'down there ' ?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Considering a woman has more hot spots on her body than a man when she's aroused, and since I have a bit of a bellybutton fetish I was wondering if the bellybutton is more commonly a hot spot in females than in males ? From all the stuff that I've read on the Internet about women who claimed that their bellybutton is an erogenous zone I have seen very few guys say that it's a hot button for them. But I've seen mostly women talk about it being an erogenous spot. Some women say they have this 'need to pee' feeling when their bellybutton is stimulated, some feel a tingle 'down there 'and some even say they can come close to having an orgasm if their bellybutton is played with in the right way.

But then for many the bellybutton does nothing. But since there are many women who claim that the neck, the back of the knee and the forehead and many other places sexually excite them when touched and none of these excite a man as much so I was wondering if the bellybutton is more commonly a hot spot for a women.

If you're a woman replying, you personally may not find your bellybutton to be sexually stimulating or you may, but do you think in general it is more commonly in a woman that it is a hot spot than it is for men?

Ladies what do you think? Can you give me any feedback please ? (and yes I would love to hear if you personally think you're one is sexually sensitive and how is it it connected to the vagina, for example what do you feel ?

Thanks for raising this question. My wife's belly button is extremely sensitive, she can orgasm through that alone. That said, she can orgasm very easily if I massage her stomach. I sloppily kissed and licked her flabby stomach,money to find her shaking with a orgasm almost instantly....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has its moments and I would say definitely females enjoy it more than males in my experience.
Chuckanator
0 likes
I love to blow in a belly button and cause a farting sound. It lightens a serous intense moment. Sex is best having fun. Carol says making love with me is like an amusement park. Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

yes. I share your bellybutton fettish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
It has its moments and I would say definitely females enjoy it more than males in my experience.

You are the only one who answered my question regarding whether it's an erogenous zone more commonly in females than in males ...Thanks