Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it wrong too think of your college professor in a different way

last reply
14 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

i mean he is my college art professor. he is a talented artist and has a great personality - at first he and i didnt get along at all
i felt like he had a grudge against me. but after i told him some of my problems and things he started opening up too me and listening too me
and now everytime im around him i get really red in the face and my words seem too stutter. my legs turn too jello
i dont know why but most of the time its hard too concentrate on my schoolwork during class hours.
i wonder why i feel this way. i have never been attracted too any teacher in grade or high school but now that im in college
i get these fantasy and things about him.
i feel really guilty about it and im woried im doing wrong by doing this.
do you think its wrong of me too think of him sexually?
i need advice anyways since im very unexperienced
go read my profile lol
Nope because I had a professor last semester I wanted. I would've let him bend me over the table and hold my hands down and squeeze his way inside of.... let me stop there
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Quote by sweeter
Nope because I had a professor last semester I wanted. I would've let him bend me over the table and hold my hands down and squeeze his way inside of.... let me stop there

I had professors like that too. I had professors that I would masturbate thinking about. I spent a lot of time fantasizing what I'd like to do with different professors. All of it wasn't good either. There were a couple that could have had me anywhere and anytime.
[url]http://[/url]
Well it's quite normal to have feelings about guys you are around a lot, especially if you admire them and you find qualities you like in them. Who knows, maybe he wanks off to thoughts of you too GF? Guys are like that, so don't think it's only you. Check him out and see if he is looking at you in any special way? Often you feel the electricity because it's there and it's mutual.
I never was blessed with any female high school or college instructors, teachers or professors who I'd even remotely consider fantasizing about. Most nearly all of them were...

Well, they were good teachers at least, but I wouldn't want to spend any amount of time alone with them, shipwrecked on a tropical island. I'd have to do all the food gathering, hut building and the go to the other side of the island and masturbate with coconut grease & trying to remember women from my past.

I.Am.Envious.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
You never know unless you try. I had a professor last semester for Math who took the time to tutor me after class. As we were walking I slipped up when offering to take her to lunch for her trouble .. "Id like to eat you out for helping me" She replied " I dont think the hallway is the best place for that" Leaving me to wonder what she meant.. It wasnt till later that I realized what I said and added to it what she said. We have since gotten together for several "study sessions", all of which involve me eatting her out.
I don't want to sound like a creep, BUT....Now you know what us fellas go through. Seems there is always a teacher or professor that we'd like to have fun with and fantasize about.
Quote by sweeter

No, don't stop there... by all means, go on....
We all have people we desire who might seem outside of what society might seem acceptable. When I was 15 there was a 30 something woman who lived across the street who had a lovely body and more than once while alone I offered her the traditional male salute. Desire is normal, and so long as you're not breaking any laws, it's all right to pursue them.
Im am feeling a bitt after reading all of your replies thank you so much
i was so unsure of myself :0
really thank you for advice and all
Quote by VirginalViet
Well it's quite normal to have feelings about guys you are around a lot, especially if you admire them and you find qualities you like in them. Who knows, maybe he wanks off to thoughts of you too GF? Guys are like that, so don't think it's only you. Check him out and see if he is looking at you in any special way? Often you feel the electricity because it's there and it's mutual.

im so glad you say this i think i may follow my feeling with this thank you for the incourage ment :]
Quote by Irishdandy
I don't want to sound like a creep, BUT....Now you know what us fellas go through. Seems there is always a teacher or professor that we'd like to have fun with and fantasize about.

No you dont sound like a creep at all...i actually like the idea of you fanatazie of a female teacher
yeah i get what you mean though people tend too go over the edge if a guy is older than a female or whaterver its notfair
especially if the female wants that older guys just as much as he wants her smile
Your fine. I know many people for whom that's a fantasy or an actual attraction. Society halfway encourages us to find our professors attractive. Especially in college.
It isn't bad to think of it - we all have inappropriate thoughts about people, that's life. But I wouldn't advise acting upon it... firstly because you put him in a horrible position by doing so (1. he has to turn you down or 2. he risks his job)....secondly because if something does come of it it can end quite nastily due to the ongoing position of power he may hold (due to your knowing him as a teacher initially). It's not always the case, and I do know some girls that are now happily married to ex teachers, but it isn't something I'd risk myself.

You don't shit where you eat, you know?
I never got quite like that, but, i did have a few professors that i just couldn't help picturing having sex with. silly