Is it wrong to look??

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There I was at a coffee shop. A beautiful woman walks in with a short skirt walks in. She gets her coffee and all the while I can't stop looking at her. She takes a seat accross from me, after a moment or two her thighs fall apart. Do I look or bring this to her attention??
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Neither... There's no way you can point it out and be truly tactful... Plus, she's wearing a short skirt... She probably aware of her legs and what having them apart can be showing. However if you look, and she, or anyone else catches you looking, they'll assume you're a perv... Hpwever, she might want the attention. It all depends on the lady in question I suppose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So what your saying....take a chance?????
Lurker
0 likes
Honey if my legs are spread apart, I know they are apart, unless I am at a stage in life that I do not understand. Then you would not be noticing.

Enjoy the view never know where it could lead!.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rafel010
There I was at a coffee shop. A beautiful woman walks in with a short skirt walks in. She gets her coffee and all the while I can't stop looking at her. She takes a seat accross from me, after a moment or two her thighs fall apart. Do I look or bring this to her attention??

I'd say wear some dark sunglasses then you can look without her knowing your looking haha lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I doubt she wore that short skirt and pated her legs just to get you to notice her pretty blue eyes!