Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it possible for a woman to become uncomfortably over-excited?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, please don't misunderstand, this is a serious question, I am not some jerk trying to feed my ego.

A couple of times now during oral sex on her, my girlfriend has abruptly pulled away saying "that's too much, I can't handle it". She seems to almost lose her breath then I notice her rubbing her clit while trying to calm down. Then she'll say something like 'we can't do this all the time..I can't take it...". Of course I try to stop when she says too, but have I pushed it too far? Is it possible for a woman to be uncomfortably over stimulated? is it unpleasant? How should I handle this.. I want her to be happy, not uncomfortable.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by realz
First, please don't misunderstand, this is a serious question, I am not some jerk trying to feed my ego.

A couple of times now during oral sex on her, my girlfriend has abruptly pulled away saying "that's too much, I can't handle it". She seems to almost lose her breath then I notice her rubbing her clit while trying to calm down. Then she'll say something like 'we can't do this all the time..I can't take it...". Of course I try to stop when she says too, but have I pushed it too far? Is it possible for a woman to be uncomfortably over stimulated? is it unpleasant? How should I handle this.. I want her to be happy, not uncomfortable.

the clitorus is a sensitive spot. lot of nerve endings there and too much direct stimulation can be... well, too much. try focusing on either side of your gf's clit and stimulate the wings, beneath the labia minora. also, pay attention to the clitoral hood instead of the clit itself.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
This has been a constant in my marriage. Sometime around orgasm 4 or 5 it's too much to keep going (painful) although occasionally he's pushed me to 8. He loves (LOVES) eating pussy, but I have to push, sometimes grab him by the hair and pull him off it. I love cumming as much as the next girl but... there's a limit to how much a clit can take. (at least mine)