Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it okay for the guy in your life to call you "bitch"?

last reply
134 replies
11.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate being called a bitch! I will walk out the door in a minute if you call me that! That being said if you call me a bitch can I call you a mother fucker!
Believe in yourself and all things are possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I find it very disrespectable. I will give you a reason to call me one real fast!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't want anyone calling me that, unless you want to want me to instantly become one. And you aren't getting any action, EVER, if you try it on me.
Lurker
0 likes
As with EVERYTHING about sex this too is relative. And, while I personally agree with the two posters directly above me as a general rule, every woman is different regarding what they prefer in ALL things and that includes what they like or want to be called during sex. Additionally, there are certain "contextual matters" that CAN come into play. And, there ARE those who DO enjoy being called all manner of derogatory names while having sex. Different strokes...
Lurker
0 likes
He never has and doubt if he ever will. We've been married now for 8 years and has a very good understanding about me as I do about him. So fortunately it has never come to name calling which is really childish behavior. If there is a problem we have always found a solution.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Terms like bitch, slut, whore, cunt etc. are a no go. I can't even begin to describe how much this is a huge turn off.
The last man who dared to speak to me that way got his dinner dumped in the garbage and the lecture that his Momma should have given him.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
It's an interesting speech thing. Self-referring or "between the girls", it's okay, otherwise I think it's too much of the "thugs & ho's" attitude. Respect, not derogatory name calling, goes a long way in life.

This is it exactly. I don't mind a close girl friend jokingly calling me a bitch - or vice versa as we actually mean the exact opposite. But a man? It would have to be about context as everyone says, "Oh my god, you're such a sexy bitch" might be ok depending on the circumstances and degree in rapt adoration of tone. But his bitch? Well, if he wants to lose his balls...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No man in real life has ever called me that, very disrespectful word in my opinion. Words like slut, whore, don't bother me as long as they are kept in the bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
No, not really. I know he might say it in teasing, that's ok, or maybe a sexy bitch, but otherwise when it's used in a critical or taunting way it crosses a line with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

This is it exactly. I don't mind a close girl friend jokingly calling me a bitch - or vice versa as we actually mean the exact opposite. But a man? It would have to be about context as everyone says, "Oh my god, you're such a sexy bitch" might be ok depending on the circumstances and degree in rapt adoration of tone. But his bitch? Well, if he wants to lose his balls...

Nailed it!
Lurker
0 likes
No, don't like it at all.
Lurker
0 likes
If I am in a mood and take it out on a guy then yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol No one ever dares.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
I am one, but you better be a close person in my life to get away with it
Lurker
0 likes
He better not call me that,do I look like a dog?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While shooting I've been called a lot of things during action and fed off it. In my personal life I am totally cool with slut, and don't really mind whore, but bitch and cunt no way...