2 watchers
5 likes
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

😉

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

I'm pretty sure they took the picture on purpose...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Of course, a few have been accidental...but, with a skirt that short, most are deliberate. Love their look, when they get an eyeful, and then look up and see me smiling.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Anytime someone gets a "sneak peek" or "accidental sighting" of my breasts or snatch, it is almost NEVER an accident. OK, sometimes it is, but almost never. If you get a fleeting glimpse of my boobs under my blouse or my labia under a skirt, the chances are better than 98% that I "engineered" the glimpse just for you.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

there might be a few accidental ones, but mostly when I am out it is intentional

0 likes

My first reaction to this question was that I don't go around flashing myself to tease guys. But as I gave it some thought I realized that there is more to it. When I was 19, I had a job waiting tables. Our uniforms included short skirts and low-cut blouses. All of the girls knew that showing some cleavage = better tips. If I had a table with just guys, I have to admit that I would lean forward to "see what they were pointing to" on their menu. I really did not need to lean forward, and I knew that guys were getting an eyeful when I did. I also knew that sitting on a bar stool with a short skirt was going to have guys hoping to get a quick peek. I remember talking to girls about the effect it has on tips if we "give a little show." I never thought much about it, but it makes me realize that to one degree or another I have been pretty deliberate many times. Recently I bought a yoga outfit to wear to the gym knowing that it displays a little camel toe. Obviously, I could wear something less revealing to the gym if I was not interested in male attention. In summary and in looking back I do not feel guilty about "working it." I am glad that I gave this some thought so that I am not just doing it subconsciously. If I am going to do it, I might as well be a little more calculated, thoughtfully and artfully.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

when working at service stations years ago we washed windows and i def spent a lot of time washing the windshield i always wondered if the ladies in mini skirts knew how much i could see

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Could be both. With short skirt, accidents do happen but it's more likely intentional.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

The intentional and “unintentional(?) feminine displays are one of the many delights that women treat the public to.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

There are no accidents in art.

Pfft. Tell that to Bob Ross,

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
0 likes

Always on purpose, but only for Hubs’s benefit. 😈

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well I don't have a muff, but I do enjoy letting people see my bare pussy.