Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it a turn on to skype someone you don't know and engage in sex/talk/playing? Would you do it, and where?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just wondering about skyping someone who you don't know and then engage with sexy chat, revealing things and discarding clothing and then masturbating for each other. Anyone done it and would you do it?
Lurker
0 likes
Love that feeling -just a brief chat and perhaps more to make the world smaller and a happier place smile
0 likes
Quote by mojonfire69
Just wondering about skyping someone who you don't know and then engage with sexy chat, revealing things and discarding clothing and then masturbating for each other. Anyone done it and would you do it?

Laughs

No.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have done it a couple times, but voice only. I was very nervous talking with a stranger, but it was very arousing. One guy was very shy and I think just as nervous as I was, but the other was very forward and would say and ask very raw things. It was very shocking to me, I've never had a conversation with someone talking that way, and it was a little unnerving, but in an erotic way. I remember feeling so submissive as I would answer him, but that definitely sparked some arousing emotions in me during our conversation.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never done it with a stranger. Just with my girlfriend, when we tried to make a go of a long-distance relationship years ago.
Lurker
0 likes
No way! I'm way to shy and nervous to do something like that with a complete stranger. The most I've done in that regard was back when I played warcraft and spent time with my guild on Discord and Twitch. I sort of had a little fling with a guild mate that started because we both would stay up late and end up being the last ones online. We would talk about personal things and became good friends.

He ended up catching a lot of feelings and things for me, and then one night on Twitch I ended up having a few too many drinks while we were "hanging out"... Things got a little heated in our conversations and I ended up pulling my underwear aside to give him quite a view. Oh dear. That was an interesting night.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I actually tried it 2x. It was so creepy, the guy was very weird and pushy and I felt violated. Will never do it again. The fantasy of just chatting with words is much more erotic
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think the attraction to that type of sex is the mystery. I prefer phone sex where you imagine the person's appearance and what they are doing. I love exploring and discovering what turns them on just by using my voice. I wouldn't be interested in Skyping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only done it with partners when we've been too far apart to meet in person or there has been some other reason we couldn't hook up physically, but I have to say that I can sometimes find it distracting to have both audio and video. If I had to choose I'd prefer to just have my partner's voice so I can close my eyes and imagine all kinds of things rather than watching someone masturbate while I talk to them.

Not sure I would enjoy it with a stranger. It seems a bit creepy to give someone you don't know the first thing about a window into your home, no matter whether you do it in your bed or in the bathroom.