Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is 4.8 inches hard really a disappointing first impression?

last reply
56 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I know I'll get slammed for saying this...

I never had sex. I am well aware that different sizes will feel different. But I'm the kind of person who likes to explore playing with what is available (whatever the subject!), whether that means different positions, different appendages, or maybe even different toys. A person can rarely change what they have, and to me, different sizes simply mean different explorations. It does not mean disappointment in what a person has physically, to me, at least.

Sure, I may feel differently if I had all the experience you lot had, but I feel like this now and nobody has the right to label me a liar just because I have no preference, for whatever reason. That may change in future if I was ever blessed enough to get a shag or ten, but right now, I speak as it is for me. And I have no preference. I would just be grateful somebody I liked that much might like me enough to want to get naked and wiggly with me and share those intimacies.

But what do virgins know? Nowt, most people think. Well, we have opinions too, even if we can't physically feel what the difference is. Some of us do know how we feel about the issue, and that's how I feel.

Why would you get slammed for giving your honest opinion? Everyone is different. I know a woman who really will not be with a guy if he is small. And it isnt vanity thing, she just cant get excited with a small one. Is it physical or psychological, not sure. But she prefers what she prefers. I like them average to a bit over and a 4.8 skinny one wouldnt cut it for me but if I loved him Id find a way to make it work.

And dont ever feel you have to appologize because you havent had sex. You still can have your opinion based on what you do know and how you feel.
Quote by Nikki703

Why would you get slammed for giving your honest opinion? Everyone is different. I know a woman who really will not be with a guy if he is small. And it isnt vanity thing, she just cant get excited with a small one. Is it physical or psychological, not sure. But she prefers what she prefers. I like them average to a bit over and a 4.8 skinny one wouldnt cut it for me but if I loved him Id find a way to make it work.

And dont ever feel you have to appologize because you havent had sex. You still can have your opinion based on what you do know and how you feel.

Some people think virgins aren't entitled to have opinions on sex, so I was pre-empting "feedback". I've been told that a few times (not on the public forums). There's nowt wrong with other people wanting their partner to be or have a certain size. I just don't mind what they have, as long as I like them and vice versa, that's all.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Quote by Shylass

Some people think virgins aren't entitled to have opinions on sex, so I was pre-empting "feedback". I've been told that a few times (not on the public forums). There's nowt wrong with other people wanting their partner to be or have a certain size. I just don't mind what they have, as long as I like them and vice versa, that's all.

I, like most people have never held a political office or played professional sports but that doesnt mean we are not entitled to voice our opinion about it. Anyone who says a virgin isnt entitled is an ASSHOLE or ARSEHOLE, depending on what side of the Atlantic you are on!!

And there is nothing wrong with liking or disliking anything. We all have our own preferances!!!
Shylass you have a right to an opinion on anything.

I've never been to Australia
I've never seen a ghost
and I've never eaten monkey's brains

But I still have an opinion on them even if people don't agree with me
Quote by Kimasa
Shylass you have a right to an opinion on anything.

I've never been to Australia
I've never seen a ghost
and I've never eaten monkey's brains

But I still have an opinion on them even if people don't agree with me

Now why didnt I think of that? HAHA
Quote by Shylass

I know I'll get slammed for saying this...

I never had sex. I am well aware that different sizes will feel different. But I'm the kind of person who likes to explore playing with what is available (whatever the subject!), whether that means different positions, different appendages, or maybe even different toys. A person can rarely change what they have, and to me, different sizes simply mean different explorations. It does not mean disappointment in what a person has physically, to me, at least.

Sure, I may feel differently if I had all the experience you lot had, but I feel like this now and nobody has the right to label me a liar just because I have no preference, for whatever reason. That may change in future if I was ever blessed enough to get a shag or ten, but right now, I speak as it is for me. And I have no preference. I would just be grateful somebody I liked that much might like me enough to want to get naked and wiggly with me and share those intimacies.

But what do virgins know? Nowt, most people think. Well, we have opinions too, even if we can't physically feel what the difference is. Some of us do know how we feel about the issue, and that's how I feel.

That's cool. And I think the discussion veered into "what size do we prefer for intercourse", instead of the actual topic at hand. I understand completely where you're coming from in terms of not judging on what you see between his legs. But as you mentioned, you'll definitely find your preferences when it comes to the ol' in and out.
as far as I'm concerned any girl that expects 7+ everytime as normal is most likely a slut.
Quote by Garza
as far as I'm concerned any girl that expects 7+ everytime as normal is most likely a slut.

thanks for putting a judgement call on it. as far as i'm concerned, any guy who expects a tight pussy is a douchebag. see how it works?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

thanks for putting a judgement call on it. as far as i'm concerned, any guy who expects a tight pussy is a douchebag. see how it works?

Douchebags do work? That's not what they say on the Jerry Springer Show...

I think that to label somebody for their preference is probably just as bad as labelling them for not having one or making judgement calls on the characters of those who express their beliefs. And sure, I think we're all guilty of it.

Imagine a lass with a vagina the size of a bucket - I can see why she'd want a lad who's a bit bigger than average. Does it really make her a slut? Maybe. But maybe she has a hole that gapes, just as some lads have a willy that would fit happily into the finger of a small glove.

But there's other fun things to do and add. If anything, I might find my preference is for a lad who's smaller, maybe. The pictures I've seen on profiles do nothing but strike fear into my pussy, no matter what the size. But does that make me a prude, just as a lass wanting a 12" monster cock would be a slut? Maybe. But it would be wrong to presume so, and rude to suggest it it.

Oh, it's exhausting trying to see things from other peoples points of view. Does anybody have a stiff one they wouldn't mind sharing with me? A drink! A stiff drink!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
On the subject of the "nude line-up", I would submit that it's not about sex either. It's about the physical appearance of the individual, and not their ability in bed. After all, hasn't about half of this thread been talking about the other things we can do sexually besides inserting a penis into a vagina? All I'm saying is that a line-up is a very narrow view. I'm not saying the analogy is completely flawed, I just wanted to throw that out there.

Another side not on that is as follows. Put me in a room with ten naked men, women, or both and ask me to choose, you know what's going to happen? Nothing sexual. I'm walking out the door. Furthermore, even if I wanted to, I may well not choose just one because I find more than one of them equally attractive according to the things I find attractive.

Hugs to this oddly heated forum.
4.8?.....4.8? Dude just say you are 5 inches. It will make you feel better. Nobody will question you believe me.
Quote by shawnababy
4.8?.....4.8? Dude just say you are 5 inches. It will make you feel better. Nobody will question you believe me.

me and my measuring tape will!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Honestly, If I saw that I couldn't...
Quote by Garza

Let me guess, your less than 7"!! Id love to hear your reasoning behind this asinine statement!
Quote by Nikki703

Let me guess, your less than 7"!! Id love to hear your reasoning behind this asinine statement!

it wasn't just me, than? good, i kind of had the same reaction silly

Quote by Nikki703

For sure... It amazes me as well when a guy uses slut as a derogatory term as well on a site dealing with prurient interests.
Y'all sound hella mad. lol

say what you want. Your just being honest like me.
I saw something on TV about a surgeon in Miami who specializes in penis enlargement. It is surgery. Mostly thickening but maybe he could make that thing a little longer. Other than that I have no suggestions.
Quote by Buz
I saw something on TV about a surgeon in Miami who specializes in penis enlargement. It is surgery. Mostly thickening but maybe he could make that thing a little longer. Other than that I have no suggestions.

I think those use fat too idk
You can always use your fingers, tongue etc. Your size would be perfect for anal sex.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Quote by blazestcyr
ok sweetie this is what the 100'th post on a guy worried about their dick size???

how many time do we girls have to say to u all that is is WHAT U DO WITH it...

just like all you guys tells us it is not about our boob size

hello we dont even see your penis's BEFORE we want or agee to have sex with you

we see your humor, the way u treat us, your soul....

hello the WAY u KISS is way WAY more important than your package size

so 86 the insecurity & embrace that if u give us a GOOD freaking orgasm

we are yours..for life

for a straight guy,i agree with her lol,women want to see how men treat them,emotionally,mentally,physically before any hot action starts:P
4.8 inches is a bit disappointing to some girls - but not all. So don't take as gospel what you hear on Lush from other girls. You may well have a good girth which to many is a good compensation for length and indeed I personally would prefer a guy who's a bit under-average in length but makes up for it in thickness.

A guy with 7 inches of 'needle dick' no way compares with a 5 incher with enough girth to make me know he's there inside me.
Cant we all just be happy in the skin we're in? What one person doesnt like another one will love! Find the lover and ignore the Judgers Kisses too all and to what makes us different!!!!!!!
One thing I dont think is brought up on this forum, thickness? Some guys are impressive in the length department, but not so much in the width factor. Sprites tape measure works both ways;) [oops, Lauren did mention thickness two posts back, sorry]

As for Garza, It wouldn't matter how big or how small, with an attitude like yours, you will get none at all.
Quote by Garza
Y'all sound hella mad. lol

say what you want. Your just being honest like me.

the difference. we just didn't call a large percentage of the people in this site "sluts" for simply having a preference. oh, and you called my wife a slut too. see why we might not take kindly to that? so, if we like small dicks we're normal, if we like big dicks we're sluts, THAT is what you believe? speaking of big dicks...

Quote by sprite

the difference. we just didn't call a large percentage of the people in this site "sluts" for simply having a preference. oh, and you called my wife a slut too. see why we might not take kindly to that? so, if we like small dicks we're normal, if we like big dicks we're sluts, THAT is what you believe? speaking of big dicks...

And what about the guys that like big boobs? Would you say they are Assholes? Man Whores? No, Probably call them Studly!! HAHA
OK!~ going to keep my mouth shut on this one but. but love the forum! Raised some eyebrows ( and some needle dicks too)
Quote by LatinPrivateEye
OK!~ going to keep my mouth shut on this one but. but love the forum! Raised some eyebrows ( and some needle dicks too)

yer either with us, or aginst us, no straddling the fence *gets out the rope necktie and branin' arn*

Quote by sprite

yer either with us, or aginst us, no straddling the fence *gets out the rope necktie and branin' arn*

I Have not much more room to talk, bigger than 4.8, but thick, and its ME! I cant change nor want to. I think some insecure people just throw names around and call sluts and such because of anger, hurt and disappontment. If they feel like that learn to be the best pussy eater ever! There, that is my fence stance!
Not that I have a lot of experience to base it on, but I have had sex with some rather large guys and some quite small. Sex with a guy who is too big can be painful and the guy had to be really careful not to "slam" into me. And at least one guy thought that being large made him good. It did not. I would also never consider anal sex with a guy who is overly large. On the other hand, several of the smaller men compensated by becoming proficient lovers. spending a good deal of time with foreplay, both physical and mental (dirty or fantasy talk). By the time they entered me, I was so aroused that the feeling of a man inside me, his balls hitting my ass on each downward thrust, his skin hitting my clit at the same time, all made the size of the penis irrelevant. And I did have one partner who was unable to have sex, but compensated for it with toys and other things. While I would have preferred the feel of a cock in me, the sex was still good.

I guess my point here is that, as others have stated, the size of a penis is really only a small (no pun intended) part of sex. how you treat a girl and what you do during sex is much more important. I would be interested in what a gay MAN has to say about this.