Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

IPHONE APP

last reply
7 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Does anyone know how to create an app? Because It would be AMAZING to release a Lush Stories iPhone app!
Quote by Callgirlstacey
Does anyone know how to create an app? Because It would be AMAZING to release a Lush Stories iPhone app!

This may be better in this section: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_topics11_Site-Announcements--Feedback.aspx

There is an app of some sort for phones, but I don't have a phunny phone, so I don't know, sorry! Perhaps you could check out the section and see what you can find, and maybe a mod will move this over there for you?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
I don't think there's an app, although I do believe they were looking into it...

I also have an iphone and I would LOVE a proper Lush app...

There is a mobile site already...
To my knowledge Apple won't allow anything 'adult' in the way of apps...although I may be mistaken on that one. Don't hold me to it!
Apple doesn't allow explicit content on the app store, as fas as I know (that's what someone here said, anyway. I wouldn't know because I'm an Android lover) so an iPhone app wouldn't be possible. Also, it cost a heck of a lot more to create an iPhone app than it does to create an equivalent Android one.
This would definitely be a very good addition!! Great idea!!
Yes some of you were right, apple would not allow it on the appstore, as it goes against there T&C