Initiating intimacy

last reply
14 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Maybe a stupid question ... but how do you initiate intimacy with a guy? Sometimes, theyre just too slow. Don't you girls ever get that feeling?
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, ive been in the situation before. We're cuddling on the sofa, we both know why we're there, but both of us are too shy to do anything. It did happen eventually but i was sat there for ages hoping he'd make the first move.

I'm getter better with my conidence but most of the time i always wait for him to initiate things... its the one signal really that actually lets me know he's up for it. I'd hate to be knocked back if i made the first move.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From a guys point of view. I wish my wife would initiate sex more. If I want it I have to always ask. It gets real old after awhile. The worst thing woman can do is keep telling there guys no.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've never understood this issue, and how/why girls don't initiate, unless you are intimidated by your man, in which case you definitely need to be communicating more in general.

I've always just reached out and started touching him, or whispered something dirty in his ear.

Sometimes, I put a cute spin on things (like when woman ask their man if an outfit makes them look fat), where I'd be in the bedroom and call out to him in another room, "honey, can I get your advice on something?" And then I'd walk out stark naked except for a hot little thong and ask innocently, "Do these panties make my pussy look wet?" I can't think of a time where that didn't get an instant reaction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I've never understood this issue, and how/why girls don't initiate, unless you are intimidated by your man, in which case you definitely need to be communicating more in general.

I've always just reached out and started touching him, or whispered something dirty in his ear.

Sometimes, I put a cute spin on things (like when woman ask their man if an outfit makes them look fat), where I'd be in the bedroom and call out to him in another room, "honey, can I get your advice on something?" And then I'd walk out stark naked except for a hot little thong and ask innocently, "Do these panties make my pussy look wet?" I can't think of a time where that didn't get an instant reaction.

I agree. Why don't women initiate more often? I think most guys would like that. And if he is the type who would feel threatened by a strong confident woman, then I don't want him anyhow.

And by the way, I cant imagine anyone rejecting you if you walked out of the room in just a thong. I know I'm wet just thinking about it!!
Lurker
0 likes
I usually initiate it with the kiss. A soft kiss at first and then I just put my hand on the back of his neck and pull him to me for a really passionate kiss. If he doesn't get it from that signal I send him home...lol.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not hard...just show him a little attention biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Yep, ive been in the situation before. We're cuddling on the sofa, we both know why we're there, but both of us are too shy to do anything. It did happen eventually but i was sat there for ages hoping he'd make the first move.

I'm getter better with my conidence but most of the time i always wait for him to initiate things... its the one signal really that actually lets me know he's up for it. I'd hate to be knocked back if i made the first move.

I thought we were women of the 21st Century and were completely liberated. Who says he must make the first move?

If we want to be in control of our sexual lives, we must be will to initiate the first action and be willing to accept the rejection.

Come on Ladies, since we all know what men think with do you really believe you will be rejected?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by MMonroe

do you really believe you will be rejected?

Yes i do. Like i said im getting better with it but still a bit hesitant with initiation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my husband it's pretty easy. I just get into some comfy pajamas and leave the top unbuttoned a bit and he does the rest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but ( speaking with my dick), wouldn't it be nice if your could just say to him "I'm feeling romantic, would you please come make love with me?", or just reach over/around and touch his cock lightly. I guarantee both to work, 100%
Lurker
0 likes
Too right Tiepinkraider.

It won't take much to get us men in the mood. A look, a wink, a touch on our body, a sensual kiss, all guaranteed 100%
Lurker
0 likes
I think that both men and women are kinda the same... we want to be "wanted" that is the turn-on... whatever way one does it... a wink, a text, a smooch, a rubbing under the skirt or over a bulge (I love to do that), but anything that gets that sentiment across...LOL... Knowing you turn the other one on and they need to have you is such a turn-on!!1
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I agree. Why don't women initiate more often? I think most guys would like that. And if he is the type who would feel threatened by a strong confident woman, then I don't want him anyhow.

And by the way, I cant imagine anyone rejecting you if you walked out of the room in just a thong. I know I'm wet just thinking about it!!

The thought of a lady making the fisrt move is way hot in my opinion! If a guy were to reject either one of you he does not deserve to have either of you in the first place!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have to say too that i have no problem at all letting him know i am ready for some action

and this is far from a complaint, but its pretty damn easy to get results! just a couple examples:

join him while he is showering..... serve dessert naked....get in a sexy outfit (maid, schoolgirl, etc) and tell him how you been a bad girl.... get into a thong, garter belt, stockings, and heels and sit on his lap and wiggle while he is watcing tv (shocking as it is, this can sometimes even get him away from a football game !!!!!)