In The Shower

last reply
13 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do girls/women find shower sex as pleasing as men? I have heard many great things about it from many guy friends, and I want to hear from a women's perspective.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the luxury of experiencing it, so I can't judge myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex in the shower can be really fun and enjoyable smile But Be careful
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
yes, be careful .... a slip-proof mat is a huge asset!! nothing worse that someone slamming their head into the tiles when they slip on the soap and you need to call 911.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its never been a favorite of mine no..
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love having sex in the shower! I give my husband a blow job at least once a week--it's so erotic to be on my knees in the tub with warm water raining down on me while he's in my mouth. Sometimes he'll wash my hair at the same time. The feel of his hands in my hair and the sensory deprivation of having to keep my eyes closed (suds) pushes me over the edge and I usually orgasm. Just thinking about it makes my toes curl!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it!

It is always a great place of foreplay and sometimes wicked fun as well!
Anything and anywhere there is water, gets me going!

When I travel, I look for certain hotels with special facilities so that I can enjoy the showers / baths for myself or with others!

Kisses!

Steph
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
yes, be careful .... a slip-proof mat is a huge asset!! nothing worse that someone slamming their head into the tiles when they slip on the soap and you need to call 911.

Could not agree more!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Sex in the shower is the best , esp when the hot steam fills the room and your wet bodies rub against each other and after you do you can always just rise off.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sex in the shower. My shower is big enough that 4 people could easily fit in it and it has a full length bench built in. Its almost as if it was designed for sex (it wasnt). But if you do it standing up you do have to very careful not to slip, can be very dangerous and no something you want to explain to the paramedics!! LOL

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TreeSuh
Sex in the shower can be really fun and enjoyable smile But Be careful

I totally agree with Treesuh.
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried it a couple times. I didnt find it enjoyable and probably won't do it again. I did find giving head in the shower quite sexy, though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shower sex is not my favorite. He loves when I give him head while we shower though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like shower sexy but the wife is too short