last reply
14 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello Girls...

Girls what give you more pleasure and more sexy feeling... that cock in ur ass or in ur pussy...
Lurker
0 likes
Would you feel more sexy with your cock covered in the juices from my pussy or covered with excrement and the smell of my shit?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Would you feel more sexy with your cock covered in the juices from my pussy or covered with excrement and the smell of my shit?

ohhh i am in a baaad mood today. that was seriously bitchy and funny! cheers to you Kimasa!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How can any man think shit is sensual?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

that is too funny, bet he'll never think of it the same again

spank me hard please
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Kimasa

That's some funny shit, nice post!

So far this whole thing has me laughing.
Good pun Dude.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

We sooooo need a like button on this site
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Hilarious!

I prefer it in my pussy because i love to cum all over his cock, but i do love anal every so often its an amazing feeling
Lurker
0 likes
Ass = painful
Pussy = pleasure
Not obvious enough?
Lurker
0 likes
they both have there benefits
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pussy is always better, after all that's where our g-spot is.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Both at the same are the BESTsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pussy is better ofc
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I used to prefer anal.
But after meeting a special someone who helped me realise the benefits of my vagina, my opinion has changed.