Impulsively asking u out ...yes or no?

last reply
10 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy ramdomly asked u out in the street ..would u?
Lurker
0 likes
ignore him

silly question
Lurker
0 likes
Depends what he looked like to be honest!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
probably not
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Lavish
Depends what he looked like to be honest!

Exactly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If some random person asked me out, I most probably would say no. But if I was really attracted to him/her and he/she was very clever about how they asked me, I might go have a drink with the person right then but only at a place I knew and was very comfortable going to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on what hes like obviously, if hes a tramp ur gonna say no, a super hot guy ur gonna say yes. simple question tbh.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha I'm with the rest of the girls.....depends a lot on his looks....also his style of approach. He needs to be creative and cute in his approach. If he can catch my interest then.....a big...."maybe". I've had guys at the beach ask me the time.....haha I'm like in a bikini, covered in lotion and my eyes are closed.....well you need to give them credit for the courage right girls. But really, be more original and the girl might pay attention. It's flattering when guys can't take their eyes off you and follow you around, but don't be creepy about it. Confidence and creativity I would say are the key....plus, being hot doesn't hurt hehe!!