Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were pregnant/just had a baby, would you let your man suck milk from your boobs?

last reply
54 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very curious about this, unsure whether it turns me on or not or whether i would do it. Anyone out there let there man do it?
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I think most men would probably be naturally curious and I know for certain mine was. He tried it and a few times he accidently got some in the face during sex but it wasn't a turn on for me. I saw it as baby's food and that's it, anything else would be a waste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
god yes! was great! and ride him cowgirl! squirting all over his face an chest! was the best thing about breastfeeding!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not pregnant or have a child. But my partner keeps saying he wants to taste the milk. Not sure he'll like the taste though( have read it tastes like sour milk)
Gotta try everything once right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have entertained that thought however I know this lady will not be having children. I am happy to know my body is mine and not going to be ruined by a fetus/baby.

No offense to any Mamas out there.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Having had two girls I can tell you that I found it very sexy to let my husband suckle a bit while we had sex - he loved it. Really contributed to our sex life at that time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we did it and it was fun for a kinky thing to try. I think I enjoyed it more than he did.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't remember. It's been a long time. my ex made fun of nursing and my husband was deployed the last time i was nursing. I suppose that means it was a non factor. I remember nursing more than I remember breast play during that time. Odds are - I was too much of a leaker to be topless during sex and my ex gave me serious issues with nursing in general. Images of it are a bit of a put off so my feeling is I avoided the idea altogether.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
I have entertained that thought however I know this lady will not be having children. I am happy to know my body is mine and not going to be ruined by a fetus/baby.

No offense to any Mamas out there.

I'm kind of in agreement? I mean, I don't think babies "ruin" anyone's body at all... and I also don't think being pregnant takes away a woman's ownership of her body (though there are plenty of people out there who insist otherwise), but even so, pregnancy has always seemed pretty invasive to me. I love the idea of having my own child but I don't know if I'd be willing to carry a child for nearly a year, have my body change drastically, and go through all that discomfort and pain for so long. All three of my sisters have had children (I've got 6 nieces/nephews between them) and NONE of them had a painless pregnancy. My younger sister used to cry almost every day during the last trimester because she was in so much pain, and she was mostly sick and uncomfortable during the majority of the first and second. I really do not want to go through that. I know people say that "it's worth it", and maybe it is, but if it's all the same I'd rather just adopt, thanks.

Perhaps one day I might genuinely want it, but as of right now I really, really do not.

Haha, sorry for the long response. Your comment struck a chord, though.
Lurker
0 likes
Pregnancy for me ( four times ) was a health risk and an unsafe nightmare. Each pregnancy I hoped things would improve per my health issues since I knew what to expect and what not to do - but things were just worse with each one. I spent time in the ICU and had surgery more than once. I walked with a limp for years and only recently did I manage to overcome my back issues.

I know a lot of people find pregnancy to be sexy or sensual but it was just pure torture for me. Nothing sexy or empowering about it. Nursing is just a gritty fact of life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Pregnancy for me ( four times ) was a health risk and an unsafe nightmare. Each pregnancy I hoped things would improve per my health issues since I knew what to expect and what not to do - but things were just worse with each one. I spent time in the ICU and had surgery more than once. I walked with a limp for years and only recently did I manage to overcome my back issues.

I know a lot of people find pregnancy to be sexy or sensual but it was just pure torture for me. Nothing sexy or empowering about it. Nursing is just a gritty fact of life.

I'm sorry you had to experience that. I also commend you for going through it four times. You're certainly braver than I. Just witnessing my sisters struggle with their pregnancies (and don't get me started on the labor-- sisters B & C nearly bled out, sister B had 2 emergency c-sections and had to have multiple surgeries afterward (she had 3 kids), sister C is still dealing with back, stomach, and vaginal pain even almost 10 months after her last child was born, and sister A was just a walking health risk. We were all so frightened when she decided to get pregnant and pretty much spent the entire pregnancy and weeks after the labor watching her like a hawk and freaking out if she so much as said "ouch" because it was so unsafe) makes me never want to have children.

Pregnancy/labor seems like an absolute nightmare to me. And yet even people who've had terrible pregnancies/labors seem to do it over and over and over again, which I really don't get. I guess, to them, the reward is more than worth it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have not had any children yet, but I would let my hubby suck milk from my breasts. I think it'd be hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
great to read all these replies! very interesting indeed! I will not be having any children due to a health condition so will never experience it myself but very curious of what others thought. Thank you all for the replies!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That's one of my dream- sucking milk from my partner's boobs during sex.
Neel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Musigal
I'm not pregnant or have a child. But my partner keeps saying he wants to taste the milk. Not sure he'll like the taste though( have read it tastes like sour milk)
Gotta try everything once right?

Breast milk is not sour, it actually has a sweet taste to it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
nothing hotter than a nursing mom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I loved this when breast feeding my three children. It's very erotic. Also can boost the milk production if you need it. Sex was fun but messy. I used to squirt milk madly when I orgasmed. Really worth experiencing.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Lurker
0 likes
LOL This thread makes me smile. It flies in the face of a lot of the responses to those who say open breast feeding should not be allowed in public, but to use some modesty. They say "It is NOT SEXUAL! It is a natural act of feeding the baby!"

Well sure it is..... and it is also something that is quite easily a sexual thing. You just have to love those double edged swords. ;)

As for me, I have never had the desire to do it, but do think it looks very sexy. Yes, I love sucking nipples.... I just have no desire to suckle MILK from them.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Short Answer ... No.

Nursing is for the nourishment of the baby. When one is nursing (sometimes every 2 hours) .... the partner should grab a beer or something else. It takes a lot of work for a woman to produce milk and keep it flowing for their infant.

but ... hey ... to those who have supreme energy after having a baby .... all the more kudos to you for being able to juggle both their partner on one breast and baby on the other ....

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
Short Answer ... No.

Nursing is for the nourishment of the baby. When one is nursing (sometimes every 2 hours) .... the partner should grab a beer or something else. It takes a lot of work for a woman to produce milk and keep it flowing for their infant.

but ... hey ... to those who have supreme energy after having a baby .... all the more kudos to you for being able to juggle both their partner on one breast and baby on the other ....

Thank you for a very honest Answer.. I dont think I would want to rob the little ones off their food.. BUT.. i do find the idea VERY sexy.. had chatted once to a very young mother who said she found it VERY sexy to have cunnilingus performed on her when she was feeding her little one..needless to say i loved to do it and loved cunnilingus any way and loved to see pleasure on her face...she did let me taste a couple of sips suckles.. it does taste slightly sweet.. and warm.. that is the enduring memory i have...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Emerys

I'm sorry you had to experience that. I also commend you for going through it four times. You're certainly braver than I. Just witnessing my sisters struggle with their pregnancies (and don't get me started on the labor-- sisters B & C nearly bled out, sister B had 2 emergency c-sections and had to have multiple surgeries afterward (she had 3 kids), sister C is still dealing with back, stomach, and vaginal pain even almost 10 months after her last child was born, and sister A was just a walking health risk. We were all so frightened when she decided to get pregnant and pretty much spent the entire pregnancy and weeks after the labor watching her like a hawk and freaking out if she so much as said "ouch" because it was so unsafe) makes me never want to have children.

Pregnancy/labor seems like an absolute nightmare to me. And yet even people who've had terrible pregnancies/labors seem to do it over and over and over again, which I really don't get. I guess, to them, the reward is more than worth it.

So sorry to hear YOUR SISTERS bad experiences... the only terrible drawback was pain...during childbirth. Since the advent of,better aninatal care, ultrasound scanning and better awareness and detection of forthcoming birth difficulties, and epidurals.. women can enjoy almost painless deliveries now.. This is the norm at least in the west ...But the Americans have made pregnancy an illness... partly the greedy health delivery systems and health care management organizations AND obstreticians thanks to hawk like ambulance chasing sharks who call themselves lawers. general intolerant public and badly serving medical profession and greedy drug companies and scoundrels who run hospitals ... where do I astop... unfortunately England is being dragged kicking and screaming along the same pathway...
Lurker
0 likes
No, didn't and wouldn't
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Never did this the two times I was pregnant.

To be honest, I don't think we would.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
No. Plain and simple.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
I would defiantly let my hubby do that. I tried it with my girlfriend and I LOVE it. Had to get it straight from the source.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I did let my husband taste my milk. it aroused us both a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had the plesure to taste breast milk and its sweet, so i dont know why someone would say its sour lol
Lurker
0 likes
I think there may be a difference between sucking(like feeding) verse nuzzling in and a gentle suckle. I must say hubby and i loved the closeness and really was only done when i had excess that was wasting away while in the act, which was most times. I have a very strong motherly instinct so it felt natural but also very sexy. Btw, breast milk is sweet not sour and it holds great healing properties.