Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if you partner (m or f ) cheated on you would u break or do something to get them back? eg sleep wit

last reply
15 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its like some of the 'caught cheating' stories. Character goes and does something to get back...or just break up? I want to see how many and what the reactions would be!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope i would just break it off and stop all contact. I think trying to revenge by sleeping with someone else or telling people embarrassing stories or pictures is just stooping to their level, and proving that you are no better than they are and in a way, justifies what they did. IMO its better to walk away with your head held high and dignity intact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with you, if not for personal pride but for my own mental stability loi. Its true tho, ending up stooping down to them is as bad and pointless. Makes you cheap and makes whatever you believed in pointless. Now don't get me wrong , I'm the least likely to be a relationship type. I'd prefer to play the field and live casual. But if committed ( and yes I can mean mentally ahaha love can be insane) then I'm loyal to that girl. If she decides that cheating on me is in the cards, then that bridge is history.
I don't trust cheaters and I won't be you. Reason for this topic is that I actually have heard the 'revenge talk' quite a bit in the encounters I've come across. So now my curiousity is out!!
If I fuck around then I do it free and mutually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If someone cheated on me, I am not sure what I would do. If he/she told me about it and I really believed they were truly sorry about it, I may forgive them. If I found out on my own, I would talk to them to find out why/how it happened but would probably feel betrayed and break it off. Under no circumstances would I post pictures to the internet or sleep with someone else as revenge. That is just STUPID and WRONG!

Luckily I am in a very open and very loving relationship so cheating is not an issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
See this is where lines of perception get blurry, personally I'd know its over. Once bitten twice not gonna happen again. Maybe in time over conversation but if cheated I'd step away. I won't be left to wonder what went wrong.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
According to a lot of experts (psychotherapists, etc...), Ban, as a man, you are having the typical male reaction - most men, if they find out that their woman is having or had an affair, they kick them to the curb; and Nikki, you are having the typical female reaction - trying to save the relationship if it is salvageable... I honestly don't know what I would do either...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fair enough, but I don't like being used and burned.communicate, talk make an effort to atleast be honest.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'd ask him if he likes me more or less after the incident.
I've been a cheater. I always thought me being with others brought the one who held my heart closer to me.
Made him seem more special.
Now I suppose I'm the same but Im too scared to loose him over such trivial things.
I wouldn't take any revenge on him.
I wouldn't leave him for cheating either. Though he's not the person to fuck around.

So simple answer: No. No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never once even thought about doing anything for revenge and while we had split i did date another guy once but i never did it to hurt him and i never rubbed it in. I would never stoop so low
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Catnip that's a very honest and I appreciate it. I'm not judging or condeming, if he means that much then things worked out. If the relationship was open and both sides knew about the otheres doings, would that be accepted if the main couple wanted to stay together?

Dontholien you more forgiving than me I guess. But its not a bad thing. U just willing to trust more, trust lose with me is a serious problem. It takes a lot to gain it back.

My thing is that from what i hear in my little associations, comparing it to my thoughts... Its unsettling to see how people get hurt so much. Maybe its just my experience lol. If didn't feel for the girl I'd tell, rather truth that hurts than a lie that hurts even worse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People do ask how i can forget what he did and how i can forgive him.

I forgive him because i am a forgiving person and because i think our relationship was worth fighting for but in all honesty forgetting cant be done.
Every now and then i hear things or see things that remind me of his affair and sometimes when im feeling down i go over and over it all.
Its constant work trying to let go but it can be done.

I think forgivness can be a sign of strength

But if he betrayed me ever again, his balls would be chopped off and nailed to my front door for all to see
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bwhahaha well fucking said!! Gotta love a strong spirit!! Nice
One and stick to that!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

I've been a cheater. I always thought me being with others brought the one who held my heart closer to me. Made him seem more special.

I totally understand this. It's like you realize how much more of a connection you have with your significant other when you cheat. It's wrong I know blah blah blah... But cheating doesn't always mean that you don't love your partner...
Lurker
0 likes
i would leave them 100 percent. i havent dealt with it once, 2 and 1/2 years made me trust him, and believe him. yeah that wasn't the case. Cheaters are assholes who are so inscure with themselfs that they feel there partner is going to leave them. no person deserves to be cheated on, doesn't how many times they say it wont happen again.. it always happens again. once a cheater always a cheater
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would forgive. How I would forgive depends on the character of the one who cheats. If one of 'high character and intelligences' of consequence cheats, I would take it very badly but forgive and move on with out them. If one of ignorance and undeveloped character cheated, I would forgive them and not take it badly but still, would move on with out them. Life is to short to surround myself with someone else's bad karma or growing pains as I am older and have been through all this myself already. It always come down to what I want or don't want in my life these days.
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cheating is the ultimate no-no to me. I've been cheated on before and I've always walked away, with my head held high. For revenge, it's me moving on with my life.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial