If you have false teeth...

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
You are about to take another short but interesting trip into the way Trink's thinks! No need to be scared.

Ladies (or gents) you are about to give your man a blow job. If you have false teeth, do you take them out or leave them in? To my own surprise I got to wondering if you left your teeth in, would the blowee know their cock was sharing a mouth with a denture? If so, is it preferable that the blower take their teeth out first?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
You are about to take another short but interesting trip into the way Trink's thinks! No need to be scared.

Ladies (or gents) you are about to give your man a blow job. If you have false teeth, do you take them out or leave them in? To my own surprise I got to wondering if you left your teeth in, would the blowee know their cock was sharing a mouth with a denture? If so, is it preferable that the blower take their teeth out first?

OMG!! Trink this has to be the kinkiest/weirdest post ever on Lush.... Well done you!.

I can't answer this but the mind boggles... ...but if you had dentures wouldn't you have to take them out?.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I always leave my teeth in.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You have to ruin everything, don't you? You didn't vote.

there wasn't a choice for: in - castration is a hobby of mine.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Maybe there are just not that many women with false teeth here.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket
WOW. Perhaps I should've posted this in Ask the Guys.

No, no to everything.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

there wasn't a choice for: in - castration is a hobby of mine.

I like how if a guy would have said something like, I would just cut her clit off, it would be deleted. One time a girl asked if her tits are nice so I cut them off!!! Heehee Haha yuk yuk!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I like how if a guy would have said something like, I would just cut her clit off, it would be deleted. One time a girl asked if her tits are nice so I cut them off!!! Heehee Haha yuk yuk!

Says the guy who used to delight in posts about Donkey Punching.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Says the guy who used to delight in posts about Donkey Punching.

My name was that, not my posts. And yeah, it was removed. That's the point. Double standard.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

No, no to everything.

there - fixed it for your sensibilities smile

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

there - fixed it for your sensibilities smile

What? More like you fixed it (deleted your posts) so you don't look bad.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

What? More like you fixed it (deleted your posts) so you don't look bad.

So, let me get this straight. you were complaining about my post, so i deleted it for you and now you're complaining about me deleting my post? sounds to me like you just like to complain, snowflake.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

So, let me get this straight. you were complaining about my post, so i deleted it for you and now you're complaining about me deleting my post? sounds to me like you just like to complain, snowflake.

Hmmm... It was more like you posted something that would not fly if anyone else posted it. I mentioned this. You then attempted to imply I was a hypocrite by saying that I have posted similar things (which wasn't an accurate comparison really). Then I reminded you that my post you mentioned was deleted. You then could have just deleted the posts after realizing I had made a valid point but instead you posted that you had "fixed" it making it look like you had fixed one of my posts when in fact you had just deleted your original post and my post where I questioned the double standard employed in deciding who can post certain things. So nothing was really "fixed" to appease my sensibilities. Just to be clear.

Just deleting the post would have been the appropriate thing to do. Instead you tried to create a false narrative.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No personal experience with this, but I read a comment by a guy who had been blown by a woman without her dentures, and he said being 'gummed' felt amazing! :-)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Hmmm... It was more like you posted something that would not fly if anyone else posted it. I mentioned this. You then attempted to imply I was a hypocrite by saying that I have posted similar things (which wasn't an accurate comparison really). Then I reminded you that my post you mentioned was deleted. You then could have just deleted the posts after realizing I had made a valid point but instead you posted that you had "fixed" it making it look like you had fixed one of my posts when in fact you had just deleted your original post and my post where I questioned the double standard employed in deciding who can post certain things. So nothing was really "fixed" to appease my sensibilities. Just to be clear.

Just deleting the post would have been the appropriate thing to do. Instead you tried to create a false narrative.

Sure - however you want to spin it is fine with me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubbie has a FWB that is one of his subs, he gets with her 3 to 5 times a month. She is only a couple years older than him but has had dentures since they first met in 05. She never takes them out when they are together even when it is overnight.

Brandie
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
The ads around here (well, at my dentist's...but I think even on the radio) seem to all be for implants, which would mean no taking the dentures out (without a screwdriver). I wonder if they warn clients who are attracted to men of the potential loss of the "gummy bear" option?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Sure - however you want to spin it is fine with me.

Very meta. Kudos
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny finding this. A guy I went to school with had fantasy of getting gum job. About all he talked about. We told him he was going to be hanging out a nursing homes or denture shop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

10/10 he should take it like the slut he is. Have my teeth (real or otherwise) all over your sausage men of the world.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been blown by a few women that have false teeth. They kept them in and it felt great. One in particular liked me to hold her head as I rammed my cock in her mouth