If you had to give up one of these for life

last reply
28 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have another question thread similar to this except that one is asking you ladies which one who you prefer , swallowing cum or eating chocolate . This is different so hear goes !

You would have to give up one for life , either you have to give up chocolate for life or you can never swallow cum again (This is not about cum in vagina or other places )

Which one would you give up if you had to give up one ?

Touch question huh !

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80
I have another question thread similar to this except that one is asking you ladies which one who you prefer , swallowing cum or eating chocolate . This is different so hear goes !

You would have to give up one for life , either you have to give up chocolate for life or you can never swallow cum again (This is not about cum in vagina or other places )

Which one would you give up if you had to give up one ?

Touch question huh !

Hmmmmmmmmm really tough one.......
I gues i have to give up swallowing cum voluntarily. In this way the option of getting it forced fed into my mouth by a dom is still open.....ha ha......
0 likes
This is not a tough question. Believe it or not, swallowing is not the highlight of a blowjob. It's more fun to have him finish on other body parts. Even if it's in your mouth, it's not necessarily getting swallowed.

I pick chocolate.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I would also choose to keep chocolate. I'd give up giving blowjobs entirely to keep chocolate in fact. I might give up sex. If pushed to the extreme, I might even give up cheese.
[url]http://[/url]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
not a big fan of cum. or chocolate, really. i do like my cheese, though. and blueberries. yum!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Holly_Yates
I would happily give up chocolate for LIFE

Do you love cum ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd give up giving blowjobs entirely to keep chocolate in my life, Unless I could get chocolate flavoured cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love chocolate but I would give it up for only that reason.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Hm.. I'd have to give up swallowing cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Not going to give up Chocolate.Is there a such thing as chocolate cum?
0 likes
I’m keeping chocolate??... I have no problem giving up swallowing cum
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sorry, guys. I'll take chocolate. I only like swallowing to please my guys. I don't get as much pleasure out of swallowing cum as I do from chocolate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Sorry, guys. I'll take chocolate. I only like swallowing to please my guys. I don't get as much pleasure out of swallowing cum as I do from chocolate!

Sex Science is working on an oral elixir that makes cum taste like fine chocolate. Ya oughta be a volunteer taste tester
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chocolate. Although chocolate is almost orgasmic. A guy shooting his cum down my throat is always orgasmic.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep chocolate! Based on the way the question was asked, I can still suck his cock, just not swallow.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Chocolate definitely. Besides cum has no calories!
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Is there chocolate flavored cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keeping the fat.
0 likes
Oh my It has to be chocolate i keep and i would give up swallowing cum Sorry Guys x
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Most definitely I would give up swallowing. A blow job is much more then just the finale! Cum can go anywhere and still be enjoyed.

Living without chocolate however is not an option!!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would give up on breathing rather than giving up chocolate
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Although I do like the taste of cum, if we're just talking about giving up the swallowing part, I'd definitely give that up and stick with having the chocolate, and I'd still be able to get the taste of the cum. No contest. Chocolate wins!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Although I do like the taste of cum, if we're just talking about giving up the swallowing part, I'd definitely give that up and stick with having the chocolate, and I'd still be able to get the taste of the cum. No contest. Chocolate wins!