If You Could.....

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Change something about your boobs what would it be? e.g bigger/smaller , shape , nipples ect.

Im also interested to know what you girls think is a great pair of boobs so post a pic of your ideal tits.

Heres mine

0 likes
Here, all of that is one of the few things I would NOT change about myself. Natural. Hope they stay nice. My mom has nice breasts. (All the reasons I like mine I won't bore people, lol because, for one, it already seems like I love my breasts wayyy TOO much, and differ on many opinions I see here that I have never heard or seen in my friends or life, and just because I think that is a good quality and there is my sig and posts, but it is really just something I am okay with... plus other stuff.)

Lurker
0 likes
Mine are dandy like candy as they are. No pics needed. They're too awesome.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Mine are dandy like candy as they are. No pics needed. They're too awesome.

Mine are pretty fabulous as well and the people who've been lucky enough to see them agree. Why would I take pictures? I get to play with them anytime I want?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm very happy with mine. I love them and so does my spouse. Wouldn't change a thing about them. They are my girls. 38 c and quite beautiful....