I wanna play? Message me or add me.

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
My girl is out of town and I am really need to play
I see u looking don't be shy
Welcome to Lush! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and add a lot to the community. Just an FYI, these blanket solicitations rarely work on here, especially with someone who has no personal information filled out and no friends. Maybe try posting on the forums and adding some friends. Good place to start!
Quote by Curlygirly
Welcome to Lush! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and add a lot to the community. Just an FYI, these blanket solicitations rarely work on here, especially with someone who has no personal information filled out and no friends. Maybe try posting on the forums and adding some friends. Good place to start!

You're getting really good at this "friendly" thing, CG.
Im ready, what do you wanna play Scrabble, Yahtzee? I must warn you I am a ruthless Monopoly player!!
Quote by curlygirly

Quote by clum

You're getting really good at this "friendly" thing, CG.

Why thank you very much, Clum!! I am trying, although a bit subtly tongue in cheek!! Hope you got that!
Yea I got the hint. Figured it was worth a try. Thanks for the info though.
Quote by csmith82
Yea I got the hint. Figured it was worth a try. Thanks for the info though.

Smith - meet Joan. Set something up. You might try browsing the threads for playmates, or not. The desperate plea idea merely sounds so... desperate.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst21337_Home-alone--he-is-away-on-business-and-am-so-horny.aspx
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by Nikki703
Im ready, what do you wanna play Scrabble, Yahtzee? I must warn you I am a ruthless Monopoly player!!

I call the dog
Quote by Nikki703

I think you scared him off with your superior Monopoly skills! Maybe he should just play with himself for a while.....
Quote by csmith82
My girl is out of town and I am really need to play
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Quote by csmith82
I see u looking don't be shy

Yeah, someone commented that your avatar looked familiar...

And btw...I like that whole "My girl is out of town so I'm looking for someone else tonight" thing as an opening line...that's always a great way to make friends here...

You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
Quote by DirtyMartini

Yeah, someone commented that your avatar looked familiar...

And btw...I like that whole "My girl is out of town so I'm looking for someone else tonight" thing as an opening line...that's always a great way to make friends here...

Yo Alan ~ My girl is outta town this week. You up for a little hawt chat?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
lol, get a room boys...
In before this thread is deleted.
If you're looking for a quickie, the chat rooms are usually more welcoming.
Though, you might want to work on the pick up skills.

Cheers
Quote by NightFox

I call the dog

I want the hat... with the Cat...

This^^^

Silly me thinking this had no point!