Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I really dislike the current social distancing!

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Instead of the current 6 foot recommendation, I prefer a minus 7 to 9 inch distance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well shit.. count me out i guess.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I don't disagree that it is inconvenient at best, and profoundly upsetting at worst. I also get how those measurements are funny. Nevertheless, I'm just going to step in and remind us all that social distancing is extremely important to do so that people don't die.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
I know the thread OP realizes the importance of social distancing during this sad time,
und ist joking to maybe lighten things up abit...smiles

I think the 6 foot distance recommendation ist simply an ignorant appeasement as well.
I have much doubt it affects a relevant positive result.

Our minimum distancing here from the outside world ist about 1/2km to the front gate,
und our maximum distance ist about 6km to the southwest fence...smiles

We have closed our farm to the outside world as all others have here,
und haven't any need to visit the city for possibly years.

Of course I realize everyone's situation ist much different,
und I so wish everyone to be safe und stay well.

Our whole family lives here, no one ist sick, und we're staying here no matter how long required.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being sick or dead would be a lot more inconvenient .
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Instead of the current 6 foot recommendation, I prefer a minus 7 to 9 inch distance.

Perhaps they could enforce that distancing policy when this is all over ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe you should take a little stroll through your local emergency room and see exactly what happens when you don’t practice social distancing. I do and it’s pretty horrific.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn, if you don't need to go out don't. Come on you got to go out and run? Walk your dog so it can shit? Just go out back door, hold onto leash and if they need to they will.
Lurker
0 likes
It is very important for EVERYONE to do this but i hate it because it seperates me from my lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Coming back together really soon!
0 likes
I'll wait it out. I'm thinking about my parents seeing as we can't chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesnt really bother me,I'm actually very good at social distancing