Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I need the ladies opinion and help please!!!!

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Im currently dating a girl but we dont seem to click our conversations seem forced and we hardly ever talk now heres the kicker the girl i want she wants me to we click we always talk and its great also we are sexaul exuals where me and my girl dont sexually mesh. Now the worst part the girl i want is my girls best friend what do i dosad(((
Break up will current girl straight away - whether you're going to see someone else or not - cos neither of you should be in that relationship.

If you really want to get it on with her friend, wait a while til you and 1st girl are ok again and you can talk to her sensibly and ask if its ok for you to see her
Break up with your current girl. It does not sound like you two are compatiable.

You are not committed, go for it
Quote by Kotacircle
Im currently dating a girl but we dont seem to click our conversations seem forced and we hardly ever talk now heres the kicker the girl i want she wants me to we click we always talk and its great also we are sexaul exuals where me and my girl dont sexually mesh. Now the worst part the girl i want is my girls best friend what do i dosad(((

You're starting out a relationship like this? It usually takes years and years of marriage to get to this point. If you honestly feel this way about your relationship, then you seem to know that you should end it.

I would tread very slowly with the best friend. Give the breakup some time to heal before you go this route. If you can talk to the soon-to-be ex and see how she feels about it before you jump on her best friend, it might save a lot of broken hearts and friendships.
I think what all of the lovely ladies above have said is absolutely right.

If you feel this way about your current girlfriend, then why would you wish to continue?

Do the right thing, finish with her while it should still be possible to have an amicable split.

With regard to her friend, I would definitely give it some time before approaching her. Often times, when people are already in a relationship, they can seem safer and more attractive than when they are single.

Once you've split from her friend, see if she's still interested, see if you're still interested...

Tread carefully, this situation has complete FUBAR potential...

(good luck)
punctuation would have been helpful for me ....
Quote by Yahtzee

Help me out here, Yahtz...

What is a sexual exual ? You hangout with the younger men a bit more often than I do, perhaps you're aware of this term..?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Yahtzee

What is a sexual exual ? You hangout with the younger men a bit more often than I do, perhaps you're aware of this term..?

it would be easier to demonstrate it than try to explain it, Jeff. if you've got a minute, i can give you a lesson or three smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Yahtzee

Spell check would have been helpful too.
Quote by sprite
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Yahtzee

it would be easier to demonstrate it than try to explain it, Jeff. if you've got a minute, i can give you a lesson or three smile

Must I get on my knees, hands tied behind my back, ball gagged and my nose painted fire engine red, again?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by sprite
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Yahtzee

Must I get on my knees, hands tied behind my back, ball gagged and my nose painted fire engine red, again?

I was thinking Lime Green, but yeah, you've got the basic idea.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Thank you for all the helpful advice and as for the punctuation an miss spelling I apologize, I was a bit unsteady and on my phone but thank yousmile.