last reply
12 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
ok girls...

this one is kinda personal for me...

41 days ago(yes i counted em)...i broke up with my girlfriend. Its all good...just didnt work out. we are still friends though..

this is not about taht tho...

about a week ago i got together with my new gf...named tiffany. I want to make a "move" on her. but dont konw where to start.
(she is not real open about her sexuality)

but she dresses quite skimpy.

any ideas?
Active Ink Slinger
Take her out for a nice meal, make sure you (pretend to) listen to her intently, and the most important thing, make sure you keep filling her wine glass up more than yours. Then when she's tipsy and you're walking her home, stop somewhere overlooking water (river / canal / sea), and try it on. Chicks love that kind of stuff.

Sorry, will let the ladies answer now, I just couldn't help myself
Lurker
NO NOT do any of what that man told you to do.

Go slow. Be polite. Start with a kiss. And above all else, talk to each other.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
You want to make a move after a week? Slow down sweetie. Listen to chef....she gave some very good advice. When you two know each other well and you are comfortable with each other, the "move" will seem quite natural.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lurker
hazzah, well put tech! A light kiss after a week seems ok but, I think I'd go a lot slower on anything else.
Lurker
i didnt mean a sexual move lol...

too soon...

and im not 21...

im 18, and she is 17...
Matriarch
What kind of move do you want to make? You said you had a new GF - so I presume you've already kissed no?

I'm so out of touch with teenagers these days!
Lurker
Quote by Guest
ok girls...

this one is kinda personal for me...

41 days ago(yes i counted em)...i broke up with my girlfriend. Its all good...just didnt work out. we are still friends though..

this is not about taht tho...

about a week ago i got together with my new gf...named tiffany. I want to make a "move" on her. but dont konw where to start.
(she is not real open about her sexuality)

but she dresses quite skimpy.

any ideas?

You need to go slow and make plans on how to make her want you and help her to start being open with her own sexuality as you put it.
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by deFirenze

You need to go slow and make plans on how to make her want you and help her to start being open with her own sexuality as you put it.

They've probably been married, had kids, and divorced by now (with other people).
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
i'm not entirely sure how the first part of that was relevant lol

yeah go slow bro. take a chill pill.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by insomniac
Take her out for a nice meal, make sure you (pretend to) listen to her intently,

We know when you do this you know...

Quote by insomniac
and the most important thing, make sure you keep filling her wine glass up more than yours. Then when she's tipsy and you're walking her home, stop somewhere overlooking water (river / canal / sea), and try it on. Chicks love that kind of stuff.

and the rest of this is just stupid. do you even get laid?
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
Insomniac, that's creepy.

Now, in response to the actual question: slower is better in a situation like this. Communication is important. Just be open and talk to her about what you're feeling. Be to the point, but don't be impolite, either. It's not supposed to be difficult, and when it is, there's a good chance it's only because you're making it so. You said not a sexual move, but we don't know what you mean, since she's already your girlfriend. You just need to be who you are, because that's probably who she wants.
Clever Gem
Quote by insomniac
Take her out for a nice meal, make sure you (pretend to) listen to her intently, and the most important thing, make sure you keep filling her wine glass up more than yours. Then when she's tipsy and you're walking her home, stop somewhere overlooking water (river / canal / sea), and try it on. Chicks love that kind of stuff.

Sorry, will let the ladies answer now, I just couldn't help myself

the " What not to do" by Insomniac

For christ sakes man DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!

get her drunk, lie to her, and take advantage then call her a chick?? PFFT!

You have got to be kidding!

How dare you shovel that shit as advice?

I guess your hand doesn't talk back though, does it?