I LOVE YOU

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is the diffrence between " I LOVE YOU " and " LOVE YOU " ?
Lurker
0 likes
You can say "Love you" to anyone. It could be a freindly, Love you, or something like that, but when you actually say "I Love you" there is a strong meaning behind it, like it actually matters....Saying "I Love you" is so hard for me....so when I say it, I truly mean it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I love you" is said during the first year of marriage.

"Love you" is said after you've been married a while.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
"I love you" is said during the first year of marriage.

"Love you" is said after you've been married a while.

Oh Penny your experience and mine are so similar in many ways, but we are taking different paths of love on this one.

I never have heard from Robb "Love You" even once. It is always "I Love You".

I know he feels the same way he did all those years ago. How else could he put up with me? That special love of the early years need not change.

Just "Love You is for a special friend that you wanted to know you cared but does not hold the same level of love.
Lurker
0 likes
In general, the difference in the two terms is about the same as a glass of red jug wine and a bottle of the first release of Opus I
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
In general, the difference in the two terms is about the same as a glass of red jug wine and a bottle of the first release of Opus I

perfectly said!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
I love you comes from the heart it's more formal.

Love you is more informal. Love you is always said quite fast I think. Say for instance when the kids are dashing off to you school I say a quick , Love you!

I love you is reserved for the extra special people in my life, and for those special times when emotions are running high.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love you is serious, love you is something you could say to anyone as a parting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOOOOOVE, exciting and newwwww...lol.

That made me chuckle, Penny.

I have to agree though, Love Ya's are for those unintimate or friendly type circumstances.

I Love Youuu is more heartfelt and reserved for the special people in my life, like my kids and hubby and very close friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Penny that is the best definiton i have ever heard for that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love you is something u say to ur parents /siblings etc . i love you is for ur lover partner hubby .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love you seems to be thrown around a lot these days.. People say "i love you" to their partners and never really mean it.. But i agree love you, or luv ya as many people say is a casual thing you say to your friends.. I love you is something i would say to people i really care about.. my bf or my family.

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love you is something i would say to my friends
I love you is something only family and my boyfriend would hear!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women