25 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi ladies and sluts hehe...
I waswondering ..
Once a month I take a roster day off and book into a nearby helth spa.
I take all my toys and oils and stuff but most importanly I buy a couple of good quality razors to shave every bit of me smooootttthhhhhh so the oil and toys can just slip and slide....
I usualy spend the first coupleof hours getting a massage and sauna...
then its back to the room Do Not DISTURB sign on the door and its get naked later up and shave those pubes abd other places tit I am smoth and tingly all over..

Any ony else do something simalar?

Love Mia
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate getting waxed too. I much rather shave and it is very simple as long as you have good quality very sharp razors. Once a month I try to go for a day of pampering. Hot oil massage, sauna, etc. Love hot stone therapy. I have a wonderful spa near my home with lovely sexy attendants that caters to women only. I fantasize about a much more "pleasurable" experience there one day but it hasn't happened for real. But sometimes my GF goes with me and we get a couples massage. Very Hot!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I love getting waxed.

The next morning's groggy, incoherent hangover is the best.

When I first stumbled onto LushStories it wasn't as a result of me searching for erotica. I was looking for a new hangover cocktail cure.

Lush Lube just seemed like the proper search term in Google that morning.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate waxing, i hate shaving (i don't mind shaving under arms and legs) and it hate having a lot of hair...

Think I should try this spa day thing... Maybe it will change my mind! ;)
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sugaring, ladies, sugaring....less mess, no pain, no irritation...ancient ways are still quite valid!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate waxing, too. I haven't done the health spa thing yet, but I hear it's fun. I shave with very good quality razors and use baby powder afterwards to ward off irritation.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oh, i suddenly realized that everyone elses goal is simply hair removal here... honestly, i thought that was a side effect of a really lovely pain session, silly me! *giggle*

in all honesty, i had to stop waxing, cause it got to where i'd get aroused just making the appointment, and i felt kind of dirty going in, knowing i was getting off on it, something that so wasn't fair to the girls doing it... *blushes* now, i simply shave.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i shave my legs and arms cause i can do it any where any time where as my pussy gets waxed every month.

i only just started waxing my pussy and i have a high pain thresh hold so it does not hurt me.

i also found shaving my pussy made it more itch then waxing.

for some reason every time i get my pussy waxed i come out of the beautician feeling better and sexier.

i would do my legs as well if i had the money but found it more painful.
Lurker
0 likes
i wax my legs and pussy every month, hurts a bit but ive gotten used to the pain, its almost arousing when she does the insides of my thighs
Lurker
0 likes
I just love shaving, a nice sharp razor as well as sometimes a good gel... the feel of it as it touches my clit and lips is indescribable, and always leads to a good session with the rabbit afterwards!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Try fine grade sandpaper, exfoliates as it depilates as it excoriates. Highly efficient!
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Lurker
0 likes
obviously i'm aware im not a gal... lol but i just got my first wax... got everything waxed off... highly recommended, not nearly as painful as youd think... like being slapped with a ruler.. which im sure some of you are into ;) haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Sugaring, ladies, sugaring....less mess, no pain, no irritation...ancient ways are still quite valid!

i get sugared too..it still hurts..but i love the results!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by castlequeen

i get sugared too..it still hurts..but i love the results!

what in the world is sugaring?

i wish i could afford that laser hair removal but cant believe how expensive it is!..... would do everything below the head

i shave or if i can, get my bf to do the shaving.... which is a hellova lot more fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
oh, i suddenly realized that everyone elses goal is simply hair removal here... honestly, i thought that was a side effect of a really lovely pain session, silly me! *giggle*

in all honesty, i had to stop waxing, cause it got to where i'd get aroused just making the appointment, and i felt kind of dirty going in, knowing i was getting off on it, something that so wasn't fair to the girls doing it... *blushes* now, i simply shave.

You'd be surprised... I once worked as a licensed massage therapist in a spa. The esthetician and I were good friends. She told me many stories of women getting turned on during a wax session. And on several occassions, the client would get a massage from me after her wax/facial session. Let's just say... some women are more "aromatic" than others....

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I usually just shave. Waxing sucks :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i got funy story about get waxed once lay on table i say i wanted my pusy waxed she put on my clit she pull it off i kinda squirt all over her
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
id rather shave then be waxed owwwww
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Lurker
0 likes
I usually get a monthly brazilian. Just pop a mild painkiller 20 mins before - you'll be chatting and laughing your way through the wax guys! Seriously.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind getting waxed, but tend to just shave for quickness
Lurker
0 likes
Has anyone had laser hair removal done? I'm seriously considering it. Silky smooth forever (with a tiny shave-optional landing strip just in case)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get waxed. Little pain and great results. Shaving was just too much effort, and my skin reacted so badly, no matter how well prepared I was. Besides, waxing is... arousing at times.

I'd like to get laser when I have the money. Some time down the track!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
I use an epilator, a bit sore at first, but if you do it regularly it's easy and quick!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the thought of me waxing!!!! Ouch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i can barely bring myself to wax my legs ....doubt i could cope with waxing myself down there.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
woah i have never been to a place like that, sounds cool though. waxing yourself hurts like f*ck, but maybe i'm just bad at it. waxing by someone else... still painful, but i'm willing to endure the pain for silky smoothness. beauty is pain after all. the thing about waxing is that the results only last a few weeks and then you have to wait for the hair to grow back long enough before you can get waxed again, which means living with stubble for weeks - which is really, really lame. laser hair removal is the way to go, expensive, but the way to go. plus, it's like an investment.