I feel I have been cursed.

last reply
51 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please understand that I am not bragging and on the contrary what some might feel is a gift has been a lot to adjust to. I am pretty big both soft and hard when it comes to my penis size. I have had it checked and it is normally functioning but just on the big side. I am 6' 4" tall but still 12 inches when I walk around and it is soft is not really normal. When I get with a woman and mind you we have talked for a time about having sex and all and then we get ready and she takes off her clothes and I take off my shirt and then drop my pants and after the shocked look I hear "that is not going into my pussy". I have had many women that I have dated end our relationship this way. How do I go about this different so I can ease the woman into understanding that I know with what I have I have to be gentle and go very slow. I also know that I will end up having to use a lot of lube and have at the ready. What can I do? (Please serious responses.)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When the time comes, tell her that her pleasure comes first, and while your cock may be too big to fit comfortably in her vagina, your tongue will do its utmost to bring her to nirvana. Learn oral skills worthy of a lesbian, and your prospects will improve greatly. You're currently thinking with your penis (as do most guys!)
0 likes
Have you had sex with a woman at all before? It's okay to say you'll be gentle but seriously, you wouldn't want to injure someone. If it really is so huge that girls run scared, maybe you should consider surgery.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by horse18
Please understand that I am not bragging and on the contrary what some might feel is a gift has been a lot to adjust to. I am pretty big both soft and hard when it comes to my penis size. I have had it checked and it is normally functioning but just on the big side. I am 6' 4" tall but still 12 inches when I walk around and it is soft is not really normal. When I get with a woman and mind you we have talked for a time about having sex and all and then we get ready and she takes off her clothes and I take off my shirt and then drop my pants and after the shocked look I hear "that is not going into my pussy". I have had many women that I have dated end our relationship this way. How do I go about this different so I can ease the woman into understanding that I know with what I have I have to be gentle and go very slow. I also know that I will end up having to use a lot of lube and have at the ready. What can I do? (Please serious responses.)

I can only say that if you are telling the truth about your penis size then you are a dream extra marital for me
Lurker
0 likes
ROFLMAO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try with her on top ie cowgirl or reverse cowgirl position.That way she has full contol of how deep she can go without feeling uncomfortable.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
When the time comes, tell her that her pleasure comes first, and while your cock may be too big to fit comfortably in her vagina, your tongue will do its utmost to bring her to nirvana. Learn oral skills worthy of a lesbian, and your prospects will improve greatly. You're currently thinking with your penis (as do most guys!)

This. Make sure she's happy and wet... and add lube. You can never be too wet for giant dick. As far as position goes, ask her what she's comfortable with and don't assume. Everyone is different.

Edit: you can't convince anyone that something that big is going to be fine. It's fear, and you can't logic out fear. Know that we have all heard the stories of women needing medical intervention after giant dick.

That is my answer to your question about those who are fearful. However, an interested woman is really what you should be looking for. Fearless, gutsy, experienced, or all of the above.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I know a guy who had penis reduction surgery. He never had a regular girlfriend before and rarely dated. He has a regular girlfriend now.
0 likes
We should fuck--for science.

Yes, science. Hit me up babyboo just don't tell SimplyJohn.
I'm his hoe. Well, one of many.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I know a guy who had penis reduction surgery. He never had a regular girlfriend before and rarely dated. He has a regular girlfriend now.

I had thought of that but I am afraid if the surgery is botched and I come out in a worse situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all have our limits when it comes to size. But sometimes I know it is just about fear as it is about the size.

I have done some large cocks not that large but still large.

If you are the right couple for each other.

Try lots of extra lube and lots of play to make wetter than wet.

Give her all the control and let her take as much as she wants or is able to take.

Over time you may both be surprised where it could go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
We all have our limits when it comes to size. But sometimes I know it is just about fear as it is about the size.

Give her all the control and let her take as much as she wants or is able to take.

What an interesting curse for a man to have, too many seem to be overly anxious about how small their penis is. I have met a lot of cocks in my time, but none that match your dimensions. ChandlerAja has come up with some of the best advice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2

What an interesting curse for a man to have, too many seem to be overly anxious about how small their penis is. I have met a lot of cocks in my time, but none that match your dimensions. ChandlerAja has come up with some of the best advice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a few things you could do....Dont shock the girl straightaway...be gentle and give her all the freedom she wants and to take it to the extent she can. Emphasise on the oral. In the actual sex, dont be demanding...she would obviously take it to the extent she can. Be nice to her, and you would be surprised at how much the two of you can do together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe adjust your criteria? This may sound harsh...even discriminating to some, but it is not intended that way. Purely a matter of fact.
Instead of scoping out the sexy size 2's, consider a BBW? Maybe not the stereotypical arm candy or trophy wife in some men's opinion, but the right BBW can many times take a dick!! One that would likely split a petite gal in two! Oral only will likely never satisfy a man. Gonna need to park that monster in the garage once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is the funny thing. I love thicker women. I know that the more a guy has in the pants then the thicker the woman should be. Thing is I have had thick women see me and be afraid to take me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need some Photoshop lessons!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is funny cause I kinda wish it was photoshop but it is not. I would have been happy being the size I was when I was just 18 yo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just wondering if you let the girls see you first, you know casual nudity/exposure as you get to know them or is it KERPOW as you produce it for the first time?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LondonLimey
You need some Photoshop lessons!

I've seen your pictures on your profile page, and so agree with LondonLimey!
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just curious, do you ever fellate yourself?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leggielibby
Just wondering if you let the girls see you first, you know casual nudity/exposure as you get to know them or is it KERPOW as you produce it for the first time?

We usually talk about sex first and we don't usually see each other before and then when we are ready for sex that is when she sees and she will usually refuse to let me touch her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by perrym
Just curious, do you ever fellate yourself?

No I don't engage in self fellatio. Not really into that.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Katherine
You can never be too wet for giant dick.

I don't even like dick but I'd wear that on a t-shirt, lol.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Stevie_D

Do you have any medical issues? Having a dick that large, particularly when erect, must have consequences on your health. The draining of blood from your vital organs into the penile tissue and the associated spike in blood pressure and heart rate in order for your body to acheive this are obvious examples.

Also, just out of interest, in the picture on your profile of you 'fully hard' are you leaning back to counteract the weight of your enormous protruding erection?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it genetics, was your father, or your grandfathers hugely hung? If so maybe you can talk to them about how they found a woman that could handle their manhood. Regardless, I think reduction surgery is your best option!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Is it genetics, was your father, or your grandfathers hugely hung? If so maybe you can talk to them about how they found a woman that could handle their manhood. Regardless, I think reduction surgery is your best option!

Couple of inches off the top?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Do you have any medical issues? Having a dick that large, particularly when erect, must have consequences on your health. The draining of blood from your vital organs into the penile tissue and the associated spike in blood pressure and heart rate in order for your body to acheive this are obvious examples.

Also, just out of interest, in the picture on your profile of you 'fully hard' are you leaning back to counteract the weight of your enormous protruding erection?

I have found it very beneficial to be very fit and I think that has kept me from ending up in any medical issues. It also helps me hold it up but for the most part it hangs down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563

I don't think they are as big. I have talked to them and tried some of their advice but most women won't even try after seeing mine hanging.