Hymen Question

last reply
4 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, been doing a little research for a story, I like my stories to be as good as they can so reality is important to me. I've found that the hymen on a female actually covers the vaginal opening and doesn't actually reside inside the vaginal canal as most stories suggest. I was curious how women feel about this incosistency in stories? Does it bother you? Or do you don't care and don't think it detracts from the story?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelicAdmirer
Okay, been doing a little research for a story, I like my stories to be as good as they can so reality is important to me. I've found that the hymen on a female actually covers the vaginal opening and doesn't actually reside inside the vaginal canal as most stories suggest. I was curious how women feel about this incosistency in stories? Does it bother you? Or do you don't care and don't think it detracts from the story?

Wow! You better do some more research about female anatomy! While I'm not a girl, I do know that the hymen is inside the vagina about 2 inches in some women, "if" it's even there. Many have ruptured their hymen as young girls learning to masturbate or just playing. There is nothing "covering" the entrance to the vagina except maybe the woman's inner and outer labia. You really need to do more studying!!!

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iceman
Wow! You better do some more research about female anatomy! While I'm not a girl, I do know that the hymen is inside the vagina about 2 inches in some women, "if" it's even there. Many have ruptured their hymen as young girls learning to masturbate or just playing. There is nothing "covering" the entrance to the vagina except maybe the woman's inner and outer labia. You really need to do more studying!!!

A common misconception about the hymen is that it is inside the vagina . It is actually a mucous membrane that is part of the vulva, the external genital organs. It is formed from a layer of tissue that develops in the early stages of fetal development when there is no opening in the vagina at all. This thin layer of tissue conceals the vagina but usually divides incompletely prior to birth, forming the hymen.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/12449-female-hymen/#

(Removed by Admin. No images of genitals in the Forum.)
Hymen Gallery
Lurker
0 likes
thanks for the picture.