Husband encouraging wife

last reply
7 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you women feel about the idea of a husband encouraging his wife to go on a date with another man? is it a sexy thought? OR is it hotter to think about doing it behind his back? thanks for any replies!
Lurker
0 likes
My husband has encouraged me to be with other men, sexually. I has happened now a few times. Those were not "dates" as such. After doing that, he wanted/encouraged me to actually accept and go on a date with a man who was "after" me at work. This has happened twice now with different men and both times ended in sex. The first time it was just a freindly date and I had no expectaions of anything else. The second was with a man who let me know in subtle ways that it was for sex. Both men knew I was married and initiated it. the fact that I was VERY married seemed important to them.

I have to say that I can only tell you how I feel about it from a before and after standpoint. I had never done anything like this before all alone. It felt wierd. I personally felt used by my husband and then used by the man I was with. Afterwards, I felt guilty for some reason and when i got home and was greeted by my husband and experienced his reaction, it was better, maybe more than better. I'm still thinking about it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think its hot as hell for my wife to be taken on fuck dates. I set her dressed like a slutty sissy and drives me wild knowin she is out fuckin a hung black man or 2 or 3 and she is cumming overe and over. When she gets home and looks all dishelved and hickeys all over her it is damn hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cannot see how people find the thought of their partner going out and fucking someone else a turn on but each to their own... My personal opinion is hell no! I would 100% not like my man to set me up to sleep with another man, seems so pointless and totally against everything in a relationship, if I really wanted to (which I probably wouldn't) I would do it behind his back, much more thrilling that way!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
My man is my man! And I am his woman. But, he isn't opposed to me being with another woman. Just not another guy. I wouldn't want him heading out with a fuck date with another woman either. But, maybe together...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's just how we roll. He's encouraged me to date and live out all my fantasies for a long time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If that is your thing why not? It might add some spice to the marriage. I would not want to share the person. I am married to but everyone has different thought's
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's not a sexy thought either way...his idea or mine behind his back.
Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile