How would you react if your partner asked you about induced lactation

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thinking about bringing it up with my girlfriend but I'm not sure how she'd take it. I am interested in getting some female opinion on whether they would also enjoy something like this.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
As often as my nips get sucked, you'd think I'd have long since started lactating. Unfortunately, bc pills suppress lactation, so it's not likely to happen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jgrenc22
Thinking about bringing it up with my girlfriend but I'm not sure how she'd take it. I am interested in getting some female opinion on whether they would also enjoy something like this.

Personally.....it will be a YES from my side.
But as you know.....opinions n interests vary from person to person.
Your girl friend may react negative to this.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have to admit I would think it was weird if a man told me he wanted to induce lactation. Maybe find a way to casually bring it up, more like stating a fact that you read that this can happen to see how she responds? If she doesn't seem grossed out, maybe just share that you think this would be sexy. That way you're not exactly asking, but you're letting her know it's a turn on for you.

Personally, unless i was raising a baby, I wouldn't want my tits to leak all the time just to get a man off. haha.
Lurker
0 likes
Now - I would be interest.

But in the past? Hell no.

Especially with a boyfriend? It might have lead to a breakup.

Even so - it's such a delicate, gray area, that I would deny any interest unless I knew the person bringing it up was seriously interested in the idea. Wouldn't want to fess up only for it to be thrown back in my face.
0 likes
Thank God I've never heard this one before.
Lurker
0 likes
I had to read a little bit to understand your question. I think it would be best to approach your girl friend and get her opnion on it, as women have differinig opinions on many subjects including this. Personally as I have a little one at home whom am nursing, it's just naturally occuring but wouldn't want my guy doing anything like that, it's there to provide for my kid and once am done nursing won't likely be trying to do that unless I were to have more kids.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
First, understand that inducing lactation is a commitment that involves a fair amount of effort on her part. If successful, she will need to milk regularly, and that will mean a time commitment from both of you, unless she is "feeding" others besides yourself.

If it is of interest to you, like any other sexual desire, I think you should definitely broach the subject. As another individual posted, you can bring the subject up as something you've heard about and gauge her response. If she doesn't shut it down outright, I would definitely insert a comment that you find the idea sexy and again, gauge her interest by her response. I suggest using leading statements or asking questions that command a response, as in a discussion, not just a Look or a sigh.

If it were me, one of the questions I would want to know is, Are you interested in the suckling me like a Baby/being treated as a Baby thing or are you just interested in tasting the milk and connecting with me on another intimate level?

That's my 2 cents worth.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
That would be a firm 'No' for me.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
0 likes
Not my kink but ask her or show her a vid and pay attention to her face and what she says.

Best of luck and don't push it once she says no unless she brings it up again.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by jgrenc22

Hey buddy! It's awesome you're thinking about induced lactation with your girlfriend. Communication is super important in these types of conversations, so try bringing it up in a chill environment where both of you feel comfy. If she's keen to know more, share some resources like The Lactation Wiki (https://lactation.wiki) which has loads of helpful info on the topic. Oh, and if you two are around Houston, check out ANRHouston (https://anrhouston.com) for a local support group!

Good luck with everything!