Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you react if your husband, boyfriend, lover, fuck buddy, 1 night stand asked you if you wo

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Would you strap-on fuck your man?

18 votes remaining
Yes, already have done and get great pleasure too (6 votes) 33%
Yes, but I only do it to give him pleasure (4 votes) 22%
It's something I'd consider and probably would (7 votes) 39%
It's something I'd consider, probably I'd say No (0 votes) 0%
It's Not something I would consider at all (7 votes) 39%
I'd like to c him strap-on fucked by another woman (0 votes) 0%
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Is it something you think you could do, no hesitation, and would enjoy yourself immensely?

Would it be something you would not reject out of hand initially but you would have to think about, maybe because you had never considered such a sexual experience with a male partner?

For some, perhaps most (hence the poll) it would be something you would reject without hesitation as 'not for you' - if so, are you willing to share why?

All opinions from females of all ages are welcome.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've done it for girlfriends in the past, so why would I say no to my boyfriend?
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
If it was something he really wanted then I would indulge him.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
Absolutely. With a strap-on my pleasure is derived from giving him pleasure. And also from being in control.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Lurker
0 likes
Since I have a few strappies and feeldoes I ask him which one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd show him my collection and have him choose the one I'd use.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Ginaisacougar
I'd show him my collection and have him choose the one I'd use.

My ass is yours Gina if you want it. I'd be happy to choose what you would do me with too.

Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
No...I've never dated or been with a guy who ist into that.
I prefer a man to be such with me.
I'm Bi, I have und will definitely strappy another girl though.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
0 likes
No I wouldn’t.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can sometimes be very accommodating.
Lurker
0 likes
I almost got there once with an exgf, who suggested I could take her anal cherry if she could have mine with a strap-on. We agreed, but it never happened before we split up.
Shame really, as she was very much into mutual rimming, and this would have been a deeply-pleasurable advance on that !
Lurker
0 likes
I think I’ll pass up the opportunity
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Thanks for all your votes and comments so far ladies. I appreciate all of them regardless of your personal opinion on this topic.
Lurker
0 likes
No I like dominate men who take charge...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I told my husband we could have an other couple or something else only if I could use his ass for the night.
Bastard bent over till my pussy hurt, I got it the next weekend 5 guys and 2 girlfriends used me was my 1st 3 hole weekend, hurt to shit for a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it. Two of my favourite young boys were eager receiving anal. They showed their interest and I did to them.
Nafisa