how would you like your husbands or boyfriends to spice up your sex life

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to simply take control and suprise me, not to be shy about demanding what he wants x

...the suprise being a hot guy brought home and a demand to entertain him !
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
By being creative, trying new things... Being more candid and open about asking what I like or telling me what he would like me to do.

And I've noticed, with time, foreplay sort of fades off. I would like to keep the intimacy alive with the foreplay. Lots of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by girlsetfree
Just to simply take control and suprise me, not to be shy about demanding what he wants x

...the suprise being a hot guy brought home and a demand to entertain him !

I didn't girls liked to put on a show for boys......
Thanks for the idea hun
smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Noir
By being creative, trying new things... Being more candid and open about asking what I like or telling me what he would like me to do.

And I've noticed, with time, foreplay sort of fades off. I would like to keep the intimacy alive with the foreplay. Lots of it.

Can u be more precise about trying new things
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I like when He takes control but then again I am a submissive so that makes sense. c:
I like trying new things in the bedroom or well not always in the bedroom. ;3
I like when he is open to trying new things and allowing us to explore things as a couple. Always keeping it exciting. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guy is incredibly seductive and romantic, but he can get pretty rough and wild when he gets caught up in things. I shouldn't complain, but I'd like for him to start off rough and wild in the beginning once in a while, too.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook