Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how would you like your husbands or boyfriends to spice up your sex life

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Just to simply take control and suprise me, not to be shy about demanding what he wants x

...the suprise being a hot guy brought home and a demand to entertain him !
By being creative, trying new things... Being more candid and open about asking what I like or telling me what he would like me to do.

And I've noticed, with time, foreplay sort of fades off. I would like to keep the intimacy alive with the foreplay. Lots of it.
Quote by girlsetfree
Just to simply take control and suprise me, not to be shy about demanding what he wants x

...the suprise being a hot guy brought home and a demand to entertain him !

I didn't girls liked to put on a show for boys......
Thanks for the idea hun
smile
Quote by Noir
By being creative, trying new things... Being more candid and open about asking what I like or telling me what he would like me to do.

And I've noticed, with time, foreplay sort of fades off. I would like to keep the intimacy alive with the foreplay. Lots of it.

Can u be more precise about trying new things
I like when He takes control but then again I am a submissive so that makes sense. c:
I like trying new things in the bedroom or well not always in the bedroom. ;3
I like when he is open to trying new things and allowing us to explore things as a couple. Always keeping it exciting. biggrin
My guy is incredibly seductive and romantic, but he can get pretty rough and wild when he gets caught up in things. I shouldn't complain, but I'd like for him to start off rough and wild in the beginning once in a while, too.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook