Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would u feel about ur husband/BF wearing your panties????

last reply
33 replies
4.2k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am curious to know how u ladies feel about this subject. Is it hot or not??
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Well I'd be disturbed if my boyfriend could fit my panties.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Well I'd be disturbed if my boyfriend could fit my panties.

The man said wear the panties not fit in them. he might have a mean dangle out the leg hole, you don't know.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be a little weirded out.
But I wouldnt mind him using my panties to get off.
Lurker
0 likes
If I saw him wearing them, I would laugh like hell! Then ask him to take them off because he'll stretch them. If he wants to wear knickers, he can go and buy his own!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by keeper32
I am curious to know how u ladies feel about this subject. Is it hot or not??

Not hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something tells me that my boyfriend would be very uncomfortable with the idea of wearing a thong. He'd stretch them out anyways. I wouldn't find it hot or sexy, but it'd make me laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my brother wore our panty all the time now my sister lisa95 but no way will my husband do it he all alfe male
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I wouldn't enjoy that at all, nothing hot about it from this woman's stand point. I make no judgements against those who enjoy that but I prefer my man to be manly and wearing my panties does not do it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yes
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
My BF would never be able to get any of my underwear over his muscly legs - but I'd much rather see him in a nice crisp pair of his own underwear. If a man has got a panty fetish, I'd much rather he wrapped them around his cock while he masturbated - at least then I could just wash them.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not hot and he would be wearing them purely for his own benefit
Lurker
0 likes
i think its hot. especially if he let me make him a sissy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What about the converse? Or does it go without saying that women always look hot in any of the range of men's clothing?
Lurker
0 likes
With what my guy's got between his legs he fills them to beyond their capacity. On occasion and always when the gussett is soaked ( which happens to me quite often) he will put the soiled panties on and conspicuously walk round or sit watching television totally naked otherwise. He says it gives him a warm feeling to know his genitals are constantly in contact with my juices and I must admit I find it a kind of intimacy also.

Sooner or later - usually sooner - his cock will become erect and my poor panties will strain to their elastic limit to cope with the monsters within.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
I wouldn't enjoy that at all, nothing hot about it from this woman's stand point. I make no judgments against those who enjoy that but I prefer my man to be manly and wearing my panties does not do it for me.

Exactly this!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
I wouldn't enjoy that at all, nothing hot about it from this woman's stand point. I make no judgements against those who enjoy that but I prefer my man to be manly and wearing my panties does not do it for me.

I completely agree with Ravyn
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Like Ravyn said, more power to the guys and gals out there who are into it - myself, i don't have an issue with it, but it's not a personal turn on for me. then again, i like girls peeing on me, so...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
For a giggle and a goof around I would, but no I wouldnt find this a turn on. Smelling my knickers and licking my juice from them.. or stuffing them in my mouth while he fucks me hard..now that is a different matter!
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
For a giggle and a goof around I would, but no I wouldnt find this a turn on. Smelling my knickers and licking my juice from them.. or stuffing them in my mouth while he fucks me hard..now that is a different matter!

What she said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im not sure he could get in them ....lol ..love to see him try ...he is 220 lbs ...im 104.....lol ...rip... is what i see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, love my man ...well manly. Seeing him in my knickers isn't at all a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
strange and impossible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only way I'd be cool with it is if it was for fun, a dare or just wanted to have a giggle together. Other than that, not at all. Definitely NOT a turn on sexually speaking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was he like dare to put my panties on? because that i would find hilarious, and probably if we were having some drinks and someone was like daring him, i probably would be the first to encourage him to do it just for the laugh.

If its like i get home and he is just wearing my panties out of nowhere, i would be completely turned off.

I dont even like this kind of briefs.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't bother me cause he'd probably be goofing off and I doubt he could get them over his well muscled thighs and butt, however if he could and he wanted to *shrugs* don't know that it would turn me off, just probably wouldn't turn me on unless he wrapped them around his hard cock and got off. Now we're talking! biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Not hot - kinda funny though
Lurker
0 likes
Not hot...he can touch them, pull them to the side, rip them off, use them as he sees fit, but only I wear the pretty panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think i'd start to worry if he was to wear them. I'd hate to have to be the one wearing pants in the relationship.