Login

how to talk when pvt chat

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Ok so Im new to all this, joined a week or so ago, met some extremely hot women and had several ask me to pvt chat with mind blowing results.

two though have asked to pvt chat me and I guess I did not meet their requirements, either I came on too strong or they where hot and ready and me being a dumb stupid neanderthal male, wanted a pleasant chat so whats right? whats wrong.

Human comunication is such a vague thing, Im guessing that as in a week or so Ive cybered with 4 of the horniest, sexyiest, wildest women Ive ever spoken to I'm getting a good strike rate and should shut the fuck up and just fuck well at least talk about it lol.

looking forward too soooo much more, wish Id done this years ago as for some reason I feel liberated, bring it on babes.

Cheers Steve.
I heard something on a movie I watched tonight, the actor said" its nice to be desired, actually desired, instead of being with someone out of duty, perhaps thats why im here?
Lurker
0 likes
I would say it probably just depends on each and every lady you go private with. Some may want to cyber and have playful chat but others may just want an oppertunity for you to get to know eachother better.
I know chatting through the little black box things can be annoying as you can only type a certain amout of characters making a full conversation difficult.
Maybe these girls were just after actual talk instead of play?

I never know when a girl is either up for play or chat so I don't bother with starting sexy chat. I am happy with getting to know a girl and finding out about her rather than get stuck in to cybering but, if a girl makes it clear what she wants and I like her, I will cyber. I just find it hard to have sex chat with a girl if you know nothing about her tastes or interests.

Just make sure you keep the chat mutual until you are clear of her intentions with you smile

Edit- didn't realise this was in ask the gals section. Sorry!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SDJ, your post made me smile. It sounds to me like you are having a great time and doing quite well with that 'strike out rate'. lol I seldom go to private chat anymore and do not know what others do, but would suppose it would always be a good idea to be respectful until you found out just how 'horny, sexy, and wild' your lady friends really were. "Bring it on babes"............my, you ARE an eager fellow aren't you.

(Laughing all the way to the post click)
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
0 likes
Quote by redlips
SDJ, your post made me smile. It sounds to me like you are having a great time and doing quite well with that 'strike out rate'. lol I seldom go to private chat anymore and do not know what others do, but would suppose it would always be a good idea to be respectful until you found out just how 'horny, sexy, and wild' your lady friends really were. "Bring it on babes"............my, you ARE an eager fellow aren't you.

(Laughing all the way to the post click)

haha lol thanks so much for the reply redlips? respect, sure, horny well alot of the time and thats fpr sure, eager? ohhhhhhyeah, must not trip over tongue, must not trip over tongue.

P.S. Im gals I made you smile, keep on smilling .

Kind regards Steve.
I heard something on a movie I watched tonight, the actor said" its nice to be desired, actually desired, instead of being with someone out of duty, perhaps thats why im here?