Login

How to hold an orgasm

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I would like to know how you girls hold your orgasm and last longer...
Clever Gem
Why last longer?? Just have it.
Reason being, the female of the species can carry on and orgasm again many times without much trouble.
That's my view anyway.

I mean unless you are trying to specifically coincide an orgasm with your partner. Then I guess you'd have to lay off slightly on what ever is getting you to the point of release, just like men it's a matter of lessening the direct stimulation I guess, change position, change activity.
Active Ink Slinger
I clench my entire body from the outside in.

Not only does this help me from letting go of my orgasm too quickly (I happen to love that feeling of being on the edge for as long as possible), but it gives an extra squeeze for my man when he's inside of me.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by crazydiamond
Why last longer?? Just have it.
Reason being, the female of the species can carry on and orgasm again many times without much trouble.
That's my view anyway.

I mean unless you are trying to specifically coincide an orgasm with your partner. Then I guess you'd have to lay off slightly on what ever is getting you to the point of release, just like men it's a matter of lessening the direct stimulation I guess, change position, change activity.

Agreed, unless I'm told to hold an orgasm or delay one, I'm not going to, I'd rather cum over and over and over and over again.
Rookie Scribe
When I want to hold off an orgasam I acually back off the stimulation for a moment, then build again, my whole body ends up tense - by repeating this as often as possible the orgasam that follows is totally amazing, plus its fun being on the edge for so long!